|Occupation||President and CEO of America's Natural Gas Alliance|
|Known for||Miss Arkansas in 1983; Emmy Award Winner for the CBS Evening News with Dan Rather|
Regina (Blakely) Hopper is President and CEO of the Intelligent Transportation Society of America. She is the former President and CEO of America's Natural Gas Alliance, a Washington, DC-based advocacy group, and she was previously the executive vice president of the United States Telecom Association. Immediately prior to joining the Telecom Association, Hopper was senior vice president of litigation communications at Weber McGinn.
Regina Hopper is President & CEO of the Intelligent Transportation Society of America, prior to this she was President and CEO of America's Natural Gas Alliance. Prior to ANGA she was the executive vice president of the United States Telecom Association. Prior to her work in industry associations, Regina was a correspondent for CBS News, where she covered the White House, anchored the network's overnight broadcast and reported on breaking news from the New York and Washington, D.C. bureaus. She was awarded an Emmy for investigative reporting on 48 Hours. Before working at both the ABC and CBS affiliates in Little Rock, Arkansas, Regina practiced securities and bankruptcy law.
Hopper had several careers earlier in her life.
- "ANGA names Regina Hopper president, CEO". Oil and Gas Financial Journal. November 6, 2009. Retrieved July 1, 2010.
- "Energy, environmental interests set to battle". theHill.com. November 9, 2009.
- "The Hill's 2012 Top Lobbyists". The Hill. 2012-10-31. Retrieved 2012-10-31.
- "Miss Arkansas Pageant - History". Archived from the original on July 6, 2010. Retrieved June 28, 2010.
- "Miss Arkansas begins tomorrow". Sttuttgart, AR, Daily Leader. July 14, 2009. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved July 1, 2010.
- "Arkansas native Regina Hopper". FindArticles. Arkansas Business Publishing Group. October 13, 2003. Retrieved 2 July 2010.
- "Regina Hopper". America's Natural Gas Alliance. anga.com. Archived from the original on 2010-04-03. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- "Regina reports on White House shooting".
- "Regina Hopper, Attorney". Lawyer.com. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Noteworthy Alumni". University of Arkansas. admissions.uark.edu. Archived from the original on 2009-09-23. Retrieved 2 July 2010.
- Biography provided by participant blogger Regina Hopper at the National Journal
- Regina Hopper's Bio on ANGA.us
- Regina Hopper's Blog
|Awards and achievements|