|Full name||António Reginaldo Matias de Araújo|
|Date of birth||2 October 1977|
|Place of birth||Presidente Prudente, Brazil|
|Date of death||11 January 2016(aged 38)|
|Place of death||Cornélio Procópio, Brazil|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2009||Foz do Iguaçu|
|2010||Rio Branco (PR)|
|2015–2016||PSTC (assistant manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Starting his career at Matsubara, Araújo joined Coritiba in 1997. Having success at Coritiba, he was called up by Brazil U-23 team challenging for a spot in the squad that played the 2000 Olympic Games. He joined São Paulo in 2001, but after an unsuccessful year, he returned to Coritiba in 2002.
Araújo was signed by Santos, who were the current national champions. He was a 2003 Copa Libertadores runner-up and was sent off in the first leg of the final against Boca Juniors. He moved to Flamengo in 2004, where he was a 2004 Copa do Brasil runner-up.
He later had spells at Noroeste and Santa Cruz before a spell in Portugal with S.C. Beira-Mar. Reginaldo Araújo moved back to Brazil to play for Criciúma and returned to Paraná state in his last career years.
He retired in 2010 after discovering a heart condition and worked with the youth team and as a director of football at Corinthians Paulista and was appointed as an assistant manager of PSTC in December 2015.
- "Futpédia: Reginaldo Araújo". Globo Esporte. Archived from the original on 2009-02-11. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "Lateral Reginaldo Araújo é o novo reforço do Criciúma".
- "LUTO! Morre, aos 38 anos, Reginaldo Araújo, ex-Flamengo e Santos - Futebol - FutNet". FutNet. Archived from the original on 2016-01-19.
- "BOLA N@ ÁREA - Taça Libertadores da América 2003 - Tabela".
- "Santo André vence o Flamengo e conquista a Copa do Brasil - 30/06/2004 - UOL Esporte - Futebol".
- "Ficha de António Reginaldo Matias de Araújo". LPFP. Archived from the original on October 27, 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "DOL - Diário Online - Portal de Notícias do Pará e do Mundo - Brasil - Morre lateral Reginaldo Araújo, ex-Santos". Diário Online - Brasil.
- "Morre Reginaldo Araújo, vice-campeão da Libertadores pelo Santos em 2003". UOL Esporte.
- "Reginaldo Araújo - Que fim levou? - Terceiro Tempo". Terceiro Tempo.
- "Reginaldo Araújo, ex-jogador de Fla, Coritiba e Santos, morre aos 38 anos". globoesporte.com.
- "Lateral ex-Santos, São Paulo, Flamengo e Coritiba, Reginaldo Araújo morre aos 38 anos". ESPN.