Reginar II, Count of Hainaut
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Count of Hainaut|
The Count of Hainaut
|Died||932 (aged 42)|
Reginar III, Count of Hainaut
Rodolphe, Count of the Maasgau
|Father||Reginar, Duke of Lorraine|
Reginar II (890–932) was Count of Hainaut (also written Rainier II, Count of Hainault) from 915 until 932.
Reginar II had at least three children with Adelaide of Burgundy:
- Reginar III, Count of Hainaut
- Rudolf, possibly a Count in the Hesbaye
- Possibly Liethard or Liechard, a son mentioned in one 966 charter as a son of a Count Reginar.
- A daughter who married to Nibelung, Count of Betuwe.
Upon his death, Reginar was succeeded as Count of Hainaut by his son and namesake.
| Count of Hainaut
- Samuel Egerton Brydges, Ataviæ regiæ, 1820
|This biographical article of a European noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|