Regional Ring Road
|Length||330 km (210 mi)|
Regional Ring Road is a proposed ring road around the city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is a 6 lane, 330-kilometre-long (210 mi) road, planned on strengthening the existing road network and by adding new stretches wherever linkages were found missing. It helps connect the districts around city of Hyderabad. It helps in linking major national highways like NH 65, NH 44, NH 163, NH 765.
Major towns connected by RRR
In the first draft proposal, it was proposed as Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) but the ring road has been renamed as RRR , covering 330 km.
- Unified Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Hyderabad (India)
- Inner Ring Road, Hyderabad
- Radial Roads, Hyderabad (India)
- Elevated Expressways in Hyderabad
- Intermediate Ring Road, Hyderabad (India)
- Outer Ring Road, Hyderabad
- "Regional ring road work unlikely to start before LS polls".
- Proposed regional ring road to be wider - Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (2011-06-13). Retrieved on 2013-12-06.
- HMDA to prepare integrated master plan - Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (2011-04-01). Retrieved on 2013-12-06.