|Location||St. Paul, Minnesota, United States|
|Hospital type||Teaching and Tertiary Care|
|Affiliated university||University of Minnesota|
|Emergency department||Level 1 for Children and Adults|
|Beds||454 (all private)|
|Lists||Hospitals in Minnesota|
Regions Hospital is a teaching hospital located in St. Paul, Minnesota, part of the HealthPartners system. The hospital is an ACS verified Level I Trauma Center for both children and adults, and was Minnesota's first pediatric level one trauma center. Regions Hospital is a leading, full-service, private, nonprofit hospital, with special programs in heart, cancer, behavioral health, burn, orthopedics, emergency and trauma.
The hospital was established in 1872 by the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners as City and County Hospital. It later became Ancker Hospital in 1923, named after its superintendent Dr. Arthur Ancker. In 1965, it moved to its current location on Jackson St. and University Avenue and became St. Paul-Ramsey Hospital. In 1977 the hospital's name became St. Paul-Ramsey Medical Center when the north section of the building is added to the Ramsey campus. In 1997, it was renamed Regions Hospital.
In 2013, the cancer center received the "Three-Year with Commendation" and 2013 Outstanding Achievement awards from the American College of Surgeons. In 2007 and 2008, the hospital was a Solucient Top 100 Hospital: Cardiovascular Benchmarks in the teaching Hospital Category. HealthGrades has given the hospital specialty excellence awards for Stroke Care, Critical Care, and Coronary Interventions. The Leapfrog Group has identified the hospital as one of the nations Highest Value hospitals for heart attacks, heart failure, and pneumonia patients while using resources wisely.
Regions Hospital has also been named to US News and World Report's Listing of America's best hospitals.
- American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma: Verified Trauma Centers 
- "About Regions Hospital" (PDF). HealthPartners. 2014. Retrieved October 7, 2016.
- "Business people". StarTribune. July 21, 2014. Retrieved October 7, 2016.
- HealthPartners. "Megan Remark | HealthPartners". HealthPartners. Retrieved 2016-10-07.
- "Award-winning care | Regions Hospital". Retrieved October 7, 2016.
- Thomson Healthcare. Solucient Top 100 Cardiovascular Winners, 2008
- Healthgrades. Healthgrades Specialty Excellence, 2007
- Leapfrog Group. "Highest Value Hospitals" December 11, 2008