Regions of Albania
Besides the Administrative divisions of Albania which are a hierarchy of Counties of Albania, Districts of Albania and Municipalities of Albania, here are a selection of sources for different regions of Albania.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Albania#Regions.|
- Coastal Albania
- Northeast Albanian
- Southeast Albanian
||This section possibly contains original research. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Albanian Wikipedia lists the following regions
- sq:Rajoni Juglindor The region of the south east.
- sq:Nenrajoni Verilindor Other regions in the northeast.
- sq:Rajoni perëndimor i Shqipërisë Western region of Albania
- sq:/Ultësira_Perëndimore_e_Shqipërisë Western Lowlands of Albania
The main article sq:Gjeografia e Shqipërisë mentions the following logical divisions.
- Alpet shqiptare (Albanian Alps)
- Krahina malore qendrorere, (The hill country in the center)
- Ultesira bregdetare (Coastal lowlands)