From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Régis, regis, or régis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Regis or Régis may refer to:
- Regis (given name), a given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Regis (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Regis (musician), an English electronic music and techno DJ
- Regis College (Massachusetts) (town of Weston), United States
- Regis College, Toronto, Canada
- Regis School (disambiguation), several schools
- Regis High School (disambiguation), several schools
- Regis University, Denver, Colorado, United States
- ReGIS, a Remote Graphic Instruction Set used on video terminals produced by Digital Equipment Corporation
- Regis Corporation, a hair salon chain
- The REGIS Mark V, a villain on the cartoon show Megas XLR
- Regis (Forgotten Realms), a character in R A Salvatore's Forgotten Realms novels
- USS Regis II (SP-1083), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Saint Regis (disambiguation)
- Regi (disambiguation)
- Regia (disambiguation)
- Regius (disambiguation)
- Regus, a multinational corporation that provides serviced office accommodation
- Article titles containing "Regis" or "Régis".
- All pages beginning with "Regis"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.