Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up regression, regressions, or régression in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Regression or regressions may refer to:
- Marine regression, coastal advance due to falling sea level, the opposite of marine transgression
- Regression (medicine), a characteristic of diseases to express lighter symptoms or less extent (mainly for tumors), without disappearing totally
- Regression (psychology), a defensive reaction to some unaccepted impulses
- Planetary Regression (astronomy), planets when observed from Earth, have an appearance of stopping in their regular orbit and going backwards for a while before again going forward.
- Regression analysis, a statistical technique for estimating the relationships among variables. There are several types of regression:
- Regression toward the mean, a common statistical phenomenon
- Software regression, the appearance of a bug which was absent in a previous revision
- Regression testing, a software testing method which seeks to uncover regression bugs
- Age regression in therapy, a process claiming to retrieve memories
- Past life regression, a process claiming to retrieve memories of previous lives
- Infinite regress, a problem in epistemology
- Regression (film), a horror film directed and written by Alejandro Amenábar, starring Ethan Hawke and Emma Watson
- Regressions (album), 2010 album by Cleric
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regression.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.