The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Watches and clocks|
|Founder||José Gomes Carvalho|
|Portugal and South America|
|Products||Wristwatches, pocket watches, table clocks and wall clocks|
Fábrica Nacional de Relógios, Reguladora, S. A. or simply Reguladora is a watch and clock manufacturing company, based in Vila Nova de Famalicão, Portugal. Founded in 1892, Reguladora is the oldest watch manufacturing company in the Iberian Peninsula.
Reguladora was founded in 1892 in Famalicão, by José Gomes Carvalho.
Beginning production with mechanical wall and table clocks, Reguladora expanded its range of products in the 1950s, with column clocks and alarm clocks.
After having been closed, the company was purchased by its employees, returning to production.
Reguladora produces the following products:
- Column clock models: Atenas, Camberra, Monaco and Santa Comba.
- Table clock models: Batalha, Batalha Flores, Batalha Romano, Évora, Fátima, Floral, Funchal, Leiria, Mini Batalha Mecânico, Polo, Mini Batalha, Mini Sintra, Tomar, Viena Romano and Vigo.
- Wall clock models: BR6, Bragança, Cascais, Cavalinho, Coimbra, COP326, COP327, COP328, COP329, COP330, Corunha, CP26, Douro Carrilhão, Estoril, Gótico, Madrid Árabe, Madrid Romano, Mindelo, Óbidos, Oito, Olso Árabe, Oslo Romano, Paris, QR3355 and QR3356.
- Wristwatch models: Turbilhão 8C2022, 4422CH, 8C2031, 4415, 8C2048, 8C2023A, 8C2040, 8C2041, 8C2021, 8C2140, 8C2043, 8C2039, 8C301B, 8C224, 8C186 Preto, 8C186 Branco, 8C242, 91916, 8C243, 90216 and T01482 (pocket watch).
- Reguladora presentation
- "Boa Reguladora volta com novos donos e novos relógios", Jornal de Notícias, 8 April, 2013
- "Famalicão: Ex-funcionários da Reguladora não deixaram parar os relógios", Jornal de Notícias, 13 May, 2012
- "Famalicão: Boa Reguladora volta a fabricar relógios", Diário Digital, 24 May, 2007
- Reguladora products
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to A Boa Reguladora.|