|Founder||Martin Fabinyi, Cameron Allan|
|Country of origin||Australia|
Regular Records was an Australian record label based in Sydney that operated from 1978 until the mid-1990s. Regular Records released music by acts including Mental As Anything, Icehouse, The Cockroaches and Chainmale.
The act first signed to the label was Mental as Anything. The second act signed to label was "Flowers" who later changed their name to Icehouse.  Regular signed Brisbane band The Riptides in 1981. In 1986 Regular signed The Cockroaches, who later went on to form the nucleus of The Wiggles. Acts also signed to Regular included I'm Talking, Electric Pandas and The Reels. In the early 1990s, Regular signed Sydney band The Welcome Mat, and distributed the independent label Half a Cow.
Cameron Allan died in 2013.
- Martin Fabinyi (19 July 2013). "Composer was a restless intellect - Cameron Allan, 1955-2013". Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "Spinning around: 50 years of Festival Records". Powerhouse Museum. Government of New South Wales. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- Stuart Coupe (11 January 1981). "Variety! That's the spice of Sydney Pub Rock". Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- Watt, Andrew (2 May 1986). "The Cockroaches are coming". The Age. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- Stuart Coupe (28 September 1986). "Live stars now get it on vinyl". Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 6 September 2013.