From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Regular matrix may refer to:
- Regular stochastic matrix, a stochastic matrix such that all the entries of some power of the matrix are positive.
- invertible matrix (this usage is rare).
- the opposite of irregular matrix, a matrix with a different number of entries in each row.
- Regular Hadamard matrix, a Hadamard matrix whose row and column sums are all equal.
- Sansui QS Regular Matrix system for Quadraphonic sound.
- May be referring to a regular element of a Lie algebra, when the Lie algebra is gln.
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.