Jump to navigation Jump to search
Regular matrix may refer to:
- Regular stochastic matrix, a stochastic matrix such that all the entries of some power of the matrix are positive
- The opposite of irregular matrix, a matrix with a different number of entries in each row
- Regular Hadamard matrix, a Hadamard matrix whose row and column sums are all equal
- A regular element of a Lie algebra, when the Lie algebra is gln
- Invertible matrix (this usage is rare)
- QS Regular Matrix, a quadraphonic sound system developed by Sansui Electric
| disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.