|Look up rehabilitation, rehab, or rehabilitate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rehabilitation or Rehab may refer to:
Rehabilitation describes specialized healthcare dedicated to improving, maintaining or restoring physical strength, cognition and mobility with maximized results. Typically, rehabilitation helps people gain greater independence after illness, injury or surgery. Rehabilitation can also be explained as the process of helping an individual achieve the highest level of function, independence, and quality of life possible. Rehabilitation does not reverse or undo the damage caused by disease or trauma, but rather helps restore the individual to optimal health, functioning, and well-being.
- Drug rehabilitation, medical or psychotherapeutic treatment for dependency on psychoactive substances such as alcohol, prescription drugs, and street drugs
- Occupational rehabilitation
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Physical therapy, or physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric rehabilitation, a branch of psychiatry dealing with restoration of mental health and life skills after mental illness
- Rehabilitation (neuropsychology), therapy aimed at improving neurocognitive function that has been lost or diminished by disease or traumatic injury
- Rehabilitation (penology), the rehabilitation of criminal behavior
- Rehabilitation (wildlife), treatment of injured wildlife with the purpose of preparing return to the wild
- Vision rehabilitation
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Rehab (band), a rock band from Georgia, US
- Rehab (DJ) or R3hab, Dutch DJ
- Rehab (Quiet Riot album)
- Rehab (Lecrae album)
- The Rehab, a 2010 album by Young Buck
- "Rehab" (Amy Winehouse song)
- "Rehab" (Rihanna song)
- Land rehabilitation, the process of restoring land after some process has damaged it
- Rehabilitation (political)
- Rehabilitation (Soviet), the restoration of a person who was criminally prosecuted without due basis
- Rehab (party), a weekly summer outdoor party in Las Vegas
- Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel, a reality TV show about the party
- Al Rehab City, a community within New Cairo, Egypt
- All pages beginning with "Rehab"
- All pages beginning with "Rehabilitation"
- All pages with titles containing Rehab
- All pages with titles containing Rehabilitation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix