|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MP|
Rehli is located at  It has an average elevation of 390 metres (1,279 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Rehli had a population of 25,913. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Rehli has an average literacy rate of 75%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 73%, and female literacy is 57%. In Rehli, 16% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Place of Interest
Atishay kshetra Patnaganj ji,
Shri Dev Pandrinath Temple located in pandalpur Maratha Kalin temple,shri Sonbhadra river Sunar river, dakshin Mukhi kile wale Dada Hanuman temple, bhuteshwar dham world famous and most important citizen of Rehli
Nauradehi protected forest and sanctuary]] is about 25 km away from Rehli. The Narayanghi Sanctuary was established in 1975. It is spread over an area of about 1200 sq km.
- Atishay kshetra Patnaganj ji
- Pandharinath Vitthal Temple, Rehli
- Janki Raman Temple, Rehli
- Sun Temple Rehli
- Tikitoriya Mata Temple, Rehli
- Harsiddhi Mata Temple, Rehli
- Bade Mandir, Rehli
- Ganesh Mandir, Rehli
- Khaki baba mandir, Rehli
- Jain mandir, Rehli
- Devaliya temple, Rehli
- Old Jain Temple, Rehli
- Rameshwar Shiv Temple, Rehli
- Jhadi lord Hanuman temple rehli
|Saraswati Shishu Mandir||Hindi|
|Bal Gyan Uday||Hindi|
|Vimladevi Public School||English|
|Christ Convent School||English|
|Cambridge convent School||English|
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Rehli
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
-- Important Persons Of Rehli --
-- Social Website --
-- Social Page -- R Rehli City On Facebook With 9k liKes