Rehman may refer to:
- Another spelling of Rahman (name), an Arabic male name, also used as surname, derived from Islamic term, Rahman, meaning merciful in Arabic.
- Rahman (actor) (born 1968), Indian film actor who has acted in Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films
- Rehman (actor) (1923–1979), Hindi film actor
- Rehman Chishti (born 1978), British Conservative politician who was elected MP for Gillingham and Rainham in the 2010 general election
- Rehman Dakait (Urdu: رحمان ڈکیت), gangster based in Karachi's Lyari neighbourhood who formed the Peoples' Aman Committee
- Rehman Rahi (born 1925), Kashmiri poet, translator and critic
- Rehman Sobhan, Bangladeshi economist and public intellectual
- Waheeda Rehman, Indian film actress
- Rehman Dheri, an archaeological site in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rehman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.