Rei-Lan: Orchid Emblem
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Rei-Lan: Orchid Emblem|
|Distributed by||Kitty Media|
|6 May 1997|
Rei-Lan: Orchid Emblem (オーキッド☆エンブレム? Ōkiddo Enburemu) is a 1997 hentai anime OVA and the first to be distributed and licensed by Kitty Media. It was released on DVD as part of The Best of Kitty anthology series in 2001.
The Trident Foundation controls the world's back alleys and darkest corners. Its boss, the ruthless Tojo, has an un-quenchable thirst for violence, sex and power. When he meets Rei-Lan, his sexual prowess takes her beyond her wildest fantasies. Four years later, they meet again as enemies. Will Rei-Lan exact her revenge on Tojo, or will their sexual bond prove too potent to resist?
- Rei-Lan (オーキッド?)
- Voiced by: Saki Iijima (Japanese); Candy Com (English)
- Emi (エミ?)
- Voiced by: Mika Kanai (Japanese); Rose Petal (English)
- Tojo (東条?)
- Voiced by: Sean O (English)
- Machine Gun Joe (マシンガンジョー?)
- Voiced by: Big D (English)
- Ryu (リュ?)
- Voiced by: David M. (English)
- Dr. Chin (チン博士?)
- Voiced by: Richard Head (English)
- Mina & Saki (ミナ? サキ)
- Voiced by: Sally (English)
- Patten, Fred (July 1998). "The Anime 'Porn' Market". Animation World Magazine (3.4). Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Best of Kitty DVD 1 (Hyb) (Adv Tina/Orchid Emblem/Battle Team Lakers) Adult". Right Stuf Inc. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
|This hentai-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|