From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Former Methodist church
|Elevation||850 ft (260 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||449715|
Reiffsburg was named after John Reiff, who platted the community.
A post office was established at Reiffsburg in 1854, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1905.
Reiffsburg is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Reiffsburg, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2016-07-07.
- "Profile for Reiffsburg, IN". ePodunk. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- "Wells County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
|This Wells County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|