This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Sixth Form College|
|Category||Sixth Form College|
|Department for Education URN||130829 Tables|
|Age||16 to 19|
|Colour(s)||Green and White|
Rugby Netball BasketballTrampolining
Reigate College is a state college in Reigate, Surrey, England, for students aged between 16–19 years of age. The college occupies part of the town centre between the High Street and railway station.
The college offers predominantly GCE AS/A level and BTEC two year courses, with provision for students to enrol on an Intermediate Programme (pre- A Level) and GCSE re-sit courses.
Recruiting or drawing from up to 100 state and independent schools each year, the college serves as a dedicated sixth form to four partner schools: Oakwood School, Reigate School, The Warwick School and de Stafford School
The Visual Arts Centre came into use in September 2002 and was formally opened by Dame Judi Dench in May 2003.
Independent Learning Centres (ILCs)
The main Langham ILC is located on the first floor of the Langham Building, with wheelchair access by lift. It contains the library as well as a computer suite. Students can find books using the catalogue, which also tells students whether the book is available or out on loan.
- Norman Cook, musician (also known as Fatboy Slim)
- Guy and Howard Lawrence, of Disclosure
- Michael Greco, actor
- Natasha Desborough, author and radio personality
- Faye White, former England football captain
- "Edubase record - Establishment: Reigate College". Department for Education. Retrieved 2011-06-20.[permanent dead link]
- "Ofsted Report" (PDF). Ofsted. 10 Aug 2009. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- Lester, Paul. "Disclosure on disco, Sting and their new romantic parents", 13 February 2014, Retrieved 10 January 2018.