|Studio album by Regine Velasquez|
|Released||November 28, 2001|
|Genre||Pop, Adult Contemporary, OPM|
|Producer||Vic del Rosario, Jr. (executive)
Vincent G. del Rosario III (executive)
|Regine Velasquez chronology|
|Singles from Reigne|
Reigne is the 11th studio album by Filipino singer-actress Regine Velasquez, released on November 29, 2001 by Viva Records in the Philippines in CD and cassette format and later in digital download. The album was produced by Velasquez and contained original Filipino compositions by Janno Gibbs, Trina Belamide and Tats Faustino among others. The carrier single released is "To Reach You" composed by Liza Dy and Chato Zamora. The album was certified triple platinum by the Philippine Association of the Record Industry (PARI).
Reigne is her third studio album from Viva Records Corporation after doing two soundtrack albums under the label. The album title is an anagram of Velasquez's name, Regine and later used as one of her signature perfume for Bench. The album also released a limited specially packaged long box edition that includes limited edition 14-carat gold Reigne necklace, exclusive song lyric booklet and full size photos taken by Jun de Leon which is not available on the regular edition.
- The lead single to be taken off the album is "To Reach You". The music video for the single was directed by Louie Ignacio and was nominated at the 2002 MTV Pilipinas Video Awards for Best Song, Best Female Video and Best Director.
- The second single is "Dadalhin" composed by Tats Faustino released on May 2002. The song garnered biggest airplay in local radio stations in Philippine history and remained number 1 until after four months. The song also became 2002's song of the year in the Philippines and one of Velasquez's signature original songs.
- The last single released was "Sa Aking Pag-iisa" on October 2002 and composed by fellow singer Janno Gibbs. The remix version of the song was arranged by Raul Mitra and was later included in Velasquez' "Greatest Hits" album. The music video for the single was directed by Louie Ignacio.
Reigne: The Book
Three years after the album has been released, Velasquez together with Filipino photographer Jun de Leon collaborated to create a coffee table book which was named after the successful album. It features 200 pages of Velasquez's photographs chronicled by de Leon after working with the latter for five years. The coffee book comes in a special gift box that includes an EP CD with songs The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face and Misty Glass Window. It was released by Viva Foundation For The Arts.
Reigne (standard version)
|1.||"To Reach You"||Lisa Dy, Chat Zamora||03:30|
|2.||"This Time"||Yman Panaligan||04:06|
|3.||"Nasa Puso"||Moy Ortiz, Edith Gallardo||03:32|
|5.||"Love On The Airwaves"||Chris Hamlet Thompson, Robert Watson||03:56|
|6.||"Free Spirits"||Noel Mendez||03:41|
|7.||"Long For Him"||Lisa Dy||02:53|
|8.||"Sa Aking Pag-iisa"||Janno Gibbs||03:17|
|9.||"Perry’s Will" (featuring Cacai Velasquez)||Jingle Buena, Arnold Reyes||04:26|
|10.||"I Know"||Babsie Molina, Edith Gallardo||05:12|
|11.||"My Destiny"||Toto Sorioso||03:31|
|12.||"Bukas Sana"||Mario Borja, Raymund Marcaida||04:31|
|13.||"Nang Makita Ka"||Teresita Agbayani||03:54|
|14.||"Let You Be"||Toto Sorioso||04:43|
|15.||"Could It Be"||Lisa Dy, Chat Zamora||04:21|
|16.||"What You Are To Me"||Rueben Laurente, Markel Luna||05:16|
|17.||"Tayong Dalawa"||Trina Belamide||03:53|
|18.||"Sandcastle"||Patty Mayoralago, Babsie Molina||04:18|
Reigne: The Book (EP)
|1.||"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"||Ewan MacColl||04:28|
|2.||"Misty Glass Window (I Wish Tonight)"||Pido Lalimarmo||04:19|
- Vic del Rosario, Jr. – executive producer
- Vincent G. del Rosario III – executive producer
- Regine Velasquez-Alcasid – producer
- Jun de Leon – photography
- Regine Velasquez-Alcasid – vocals, background vocals
- Cacai Velasquez-Mitra – background vocals
- Trina Belamide – background vocals
- Marc Lopez – arranger
- Niño Regalado – arranger
- Rudy Lozano – arranger
- Tats Faustino – arranger
- Noel Mendez – arranger
- Raul Mitra – arranger
- Mon Faustino – arranger, vocal arranger, guitars
- Ding Faustino – guitars
- Ric Mercado – arranger, guitars
- Marvin Querido – arranger
- "Amazon.com: Reigne". Retrieved 2011-07-31.
- "iTunes: Reigne". Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- Salve V. Asis (2001-12-18). "Baby Talk:Regine, loyal sa GMA 7". Pilipino Star Ngayon.
- Baby Gil. "An array of divas". Retrieved 2002-06-12.
- Veronica R. Samio. "Sanga-Sangang Dila". Retrieved 2002-01-11.
- Baby Gil. "Patricia: Too hot to handle?". Retrieved 2003-01-27.
- Reigne album after soundtracks
- Bench: Reigne EDT
- Baby Gil. "Regine serves up her best". Retrieved 2001-12-26.
- Amazon: Reigne Special Edition
- "2002 MTV Pilipinas Video Music Awards nomination". Retrieved 2002-05-26.
- "2002 MTV Pilipinas Video Music Awards winner". Retrieved 2002-05-10.
- "Sounds Familiar". Retrieved 2002-06-12.
- "Sounds Familiar". Retrieved 2002-07-01.
- "Sounds Familiar". Retrieved 2002-08-12.
- "Sounds Familiar". Retrieved 2002-09-06.
- "Reigne singles". Retrieved 2003-01-01.
- "Sa Aking Pagiisa music video". Retrieved 2002-12-11.
- Baby Gil. "Koleksyon: Reigne book review". Retrieved 2004-12-28.
- Nitz Millares (2004-12-13). "Reigne book launch". People’s Tonight.
- Edgar B. Cruz (2004-12-28). "Regine in the eyes of Jun de Leon". The Daily Tribune.
- "Viva Foundation launches Reigne book". Manila Bulletin. 2004-12-16. Retrieved 2004-12-16.