From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reinhold Rainer (born August 29, 1973 in Sterzing) is an Italian luger who has competed since 1994. Competing in four Winter Olympics, he earned his best finish of eighth in the men's singles event both in 1998 and in 2006.
- 1998 luge men's singles results
- 2002 luge men's singles results
- 2006 luge men's singles results
- Coni.it profile for the 2006 Winter Olympics (Italian)
- FIL-Luge profile
- FISI profile (Italian)
- List of men's singles luge World Cup champions since 1978.
|This biographical article relating to Italian luge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|