|Location||Kashiwa, Chiba, Japan|
Reitaku University (麗澤大学 Reitaku Daigaku) is a private university known as Reitaku in Kashiwa, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. The origin of Reitaku University is Moralogy School which was launched in 1935 and Reitaku University was established in 1959.
Faculty of Foreign Studies
- English and Communication Studies
- English Language and Cultures
- International Exchange and Cooperation
- German Language and Culture
- Chinese Language
- Japanese and International Communication
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Department of Economics
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Specialized Courses
- International Management and Communication(English)
- Chinese Management and Communication(Chinese)
- REPPL Civil Servant
- REPPL Tax Accountant
Japanese Language Program
- Japanese Language Course
International Student Program
Every department has studying abroad programs and cooperate with at least 30 universities in other countries. International students come to Reitaku from the United States, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Bhutan, Germany, Finland and other countries.
Reitaku has many foreign professors so official languages are Japanese or English.
Reitaku gives about 1,000USD to 10,000USD as a scholarship to students who are going to study abroad.
Reitaku University has Business Ethics and Compliance center which researches legal and ethical environment of business.
- Reitaku University(English)
- Reitaku University(Japanese)
- Reitaku High School(English)
- Reitaku High School(Japanese)
- Reitaku International Course (English)
- Reitaku International Course (Japanese)