From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rejang may refer to:
- Rejang people of Bengkulu province, Sumatra, Indonesia
- Rejangese language of Bengkulu province, Sumatra, Indonesia
- Rejang script (ISO 15924 code: Rjng)
- Rejang (Unicode block)
- Rejang Kayan language, spoken on the island of Borneo in Sarawak and Kalimantan
- Rejang–Sajau languages, a group of closely related languages spoken by the Punan and related peoples in Borneo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rejang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.