Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rejection or reject in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rejection, or the verb reject, may refer to:
- Social rejection, in psychology, an interpersonal situation that occurs when a person or group of people exclude an individual from a social relationship
- Transplant rejection, in medicine, the immune reaction of a host organism to a foreign biological tissue, such as in a transplantation
- In telecommunications, rejection is the receiving of the desired signal without interference from another undesired one.
- In basketball, rejection is a slang term for a block
- In mathematics, the rejection of a vector a from a vector b is the component of a perpendicular to b, as opposed to its projection, which is parallel to b.
- In statistics, rejection of a null hypothesis in favour of an alternative hypothesis when doing a hypothesis test.
- In statistics, rejection sampling is a technique used to generate observations from a distribution
- In zoology, the shunning of one or more animals in a litter
- The Rejection (EP)
- Rejection (song), song by Martin Solveig
- Rejection (2009 film), Canadian film with Gary Farmer
- Rejection (2011 film), Ukrainian film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rejection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.