|Birth name||Alexander Anyaegbunam|
|Also known as|
|Born||27 June 1993|
Alexander Anyaegbunam (born 27 June 1993), better known by his stage name Rejjie Snow, is an Irish hip hop recording artist and record producer from Dublin. He is currently (as of 2016) signed to 300 Entertainment.
Rejjie Snow was born Alexander Anyaegbunam in Dublin, Ireland on June 27, 1993, to a Nigerian father and an Irish-Jamaican mother. He grew up in the Drumcondra area in Dublin and later attended Belvedere College SJ in Dublin's city centre. He took part in many theatrical shows in school and also took part in athletics. Before going into his final year, he left in May 2011. Later in 2011, he relocated to the United States and began attending school at Montverde Academy in Florida to play soccer on an athletic scholarship. After graduating high school in 2012, he attended Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia on an athletic scholarship to study film and design. After a semester, he dropped out and moved back to Ireland and focused on his music career.
Snow released his first EP, Rejovich, in June 2013. It immediately topped the iTunes Hip-Hop chart, ahead of releases from Kanye West and J. Cole. Its track, "1992", went on to surpass one million YouTube views, along with the previously released "Lost in Empathy". In June 2015, Snow released his official debut single, with the Cam O’bi produced All Around the World. The video, featuring Lily-Rose Depp, was played five hundred thousand times in its first week. In 2016, Snow signed with 300 Entertainment, with whom he released the track, "D.R.U.G.S", in September. Snow subsequently confirmed that the long-awaited Dear Annie was near completion. In May 2017, Snow released a free mixtape, The Moon & You. Snow's debut album Dear Annie was released on 16 February 2018.
- Dear Annie (2018)
- The Moon & You (2017)
- Rejovich (2013)
- Dear Annie, Vol. 1 - EP (2018)
- Dear Annie, Vol. 2 - EP (2018)
- "Traveling Back To Ireland With Rejjie Snow". Vice. 25 April 2016. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "Interview with Rejjie Snow". Interview. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Alex Anyaegbunam's (Montverde, FL) High School Timeline". MaxPreps. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Lecs Luther aka Rejjie Snow". The Irish Times. 17 May 2012. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Watch Rejjie Snow tell his story in New Originals short documentary". Fact Magazine. 29 April 2016.
- "Rejjie Snow - "Lost in Empathy" (Official Video) - YouTube". YouTube. 9 January 2013. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6627205/johnny-depp-daughter-lily-rose-depp-music-video-rejjie-snow video