From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Relationism can refer to:
- In social thought, Karl Mannheim pioneered the idea of Relationism, in the development of his theories on the Sociology of Knowledge. More particular applications of the term have arisen since his time
- In physics, someone who has constructed a relational theory, or promotes relational theorising, is called a relationist.
- In philosophy, a position that relations exist as ontological primitives (as entities).
- Philosophy of space and time
- Relation (disambiguation)
- Relativity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Relationism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.