From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Relationships)
Relationship(s) or relation(s) may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Relationships album by Georgie Fame
- "Relationships", an episode of As Time Goes By
- "Relationship", a song by Lakeside on the album Power
- Binary relation, a collection of ordered pairs of elements of a set
- Causal relation, where one event or process is partly responsible for another
- Correlation and dependence, any statistical relationship between two random variables or sets of data
- Direct relationship, or proportionality, in which two variables are related by a constant multiplier
- Inverse relation, in which the order of elements in a binary relation is switched
- Entity-relationship model, in database design is a line connecting two entities that captures the rule or navigation path between them. If the two entities are Employee and Department, the relationship can capture the rules “Each Employee must work for one Department” and “Each Department may contain one or many Employees.”
- Relational model, in database design
- "Data Modeling Made Simple -". technicspub.com. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Relationship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.