Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reliability, reliable, or unreliable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reliability, reliable, or unreliable may refer to:
Science, technology, and mathematics
- Data reliability, a property of some disk arrays in computer storage
- High availability
- Reliability (computer networking), a category used to describe protocols
- Reliability (semiconductor), outline of semiconductor device reliability drivers
Other uses in science, technology, and mathematics
- Reliability (statistics), the overall consistency of a measure
- Reliability engineering, concerned with the ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified time
- Reliability theory, as a theoretical concept, to explain biological aging and species longevity
- Reliabilism, in philosophy and epistemology.
- Unreliable narrator, whose credibility has been seriously compromised.
- Discrediting anything in a debate