From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reliability, reliable, or unreliable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reliability, reliable or unreliable may refer to:
- Human reliability
- Reliability engineering, the ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified time.
- Reliability (statistics), the overall consistency of a measure
- High reliability is informally reported in "nines"
- Reliabilism in philosophy and epistemology
- Data reliability, a property of some disk arrays in computer storage
- Reliability theory, as a theoretical concept, to explain biological aging and species longevity
- Reliability (computer networking), a category used to describe protocols
- Reliability (semiconductor), outline of semiconductor device reliability drivers
- Reliability (research methods), the "consistency" or "repeatability" of research measures.
- Unreliable narrator, whose credibility has been seriously compromised
- All pages with a title containing Reliability
- All pages with a title containing Reliable
- All pages with a title containing Unreliable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reliability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.