|Look up reliance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reliance may refer to:
- Reliance Industries, an Indian conglomerate of companies headed by Mukesh Ambani
- Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, a group of Indian companies headed by Anil Ambani, including:
- Reliance Insurance
- Reliance, Delaware and Maryland, United States
- Reliance, South Dakota, United States
- Reliance, Wyoming, a town in the United States of America
- Reliance (automobile), car produced from 1903-1907
- Reliance (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Reliance (yacht), 1903 America's Cup winner
- Detrimental reliance, another name for the legal concept of Estoppel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reliance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.