From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Relief map or mapping may refer to:
- Raised-relief map, a three-dimensional representation of terrain
- A two-dimensional map using cartographic relief depiction to represent terrain
- Relief mapping (computer graphics), the portrayal of the three-dimensional geometry of texture by simulating shadows
- Relief (disambiguation)
- Topographic map, a portrayal of the earth's surface
- Cartographic relief depiction, other forms of portrayal of the earth's surface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Relief map.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.