|Look up rema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rema or Remas may refer to:
- Rema, Ethiopia, village in Amhara province, Ethiopia
- Rema Island, an island in Lake Tana, Ethiopia
- Remas, a village and a former municipality in Albania
- Moses Isserles (1520–1572), rabbi known as The Rema
- Rema (moth), a genus of moths
- Rema language, a language of New Guinea
- Rema S. A., a Polish manufacturing company
- REMA 1000, a supermarket chain
- Rema-Rema, an English music group
- All pages with a title containing rema
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.