From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rema may refer to:
- Moses Isserles (1520-1572), rabbi known as The Rema
- Rema (moth), genus of moths
- Rema, Ethiopia, village in Amhara province, Ethiopia
- Rema Island, island in Lake Tana, Ethiopia
- Rema language, a language of New Guinea
- Rema s.c., a Polish manufacturing company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.