Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rema or Remas or REMA may refer
- Rema, Ethiopia, village in Amhara province, Ethiopia
- Rema Island, an island in Lake Tana, Ethiopia
- Remas, a village and a former municipality in Albania
- REMA, a high resolution map named "Reference Elevation Model of Antarctica"
- Rema (moth), a genus of moths
- Rema language, a language of New Guinea
- Rema S. A., a Polish manufacturing company
- Moses Isserles (1520–1572), rabbi known as The Rema
- REMA 1000, a supermarket chain
- Rema-Rema, an English music group
- All pages with titles containing rema
- All pages with titles containing REMA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.