From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up remainder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remainder is the amount "left over" when dividing two integers.
Remainder may also refer to:
- Remaindered book, a publisher liquidating the remaining unsold copies of a book
- Remainder (law), in property law, a future interest created in a transferee
- Remainder term, in mathematics, when approximating a value by a series, is the error (the amount "left over") of an approximation, such that true value = series approximation + remainder term
- Remainder (novel), a novel by Tom McCarthy
- Remainder (film), a 2015 British film, based on the novel
- In remainder, relative to an aristocratic title, is being capable of inheriting it.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Remainder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.