|Publication date||May – August 2004|
|No. of issues||5|
|Created by||Steve Niles
|Written by||Steve Niles|
Remains is about a post-apocalyptic world overrun with flesh-eating zombies.
- Tom Bennett
- Colonel Glenn Ramsey
- Cindy Ramsey
On an invitation from president Shirley Wallace, every leading nations of the world came to an agreement of complete disarmament. But when a VIP guest's meddling son named Spaulding sneaks into the nuklear oven of Nevada and pressed a button he wasn't supposed to, humanity is literally doomed. The radiation turned the entire populace within the blast-radius into flesh-eating zombies.
During the meltdown, outside Nevada, in Reno, Silver Star Hotel and Casino's Blackjack dealer Tom Bennett was busy screwing waitress Tori inside the vault. They came out with the realization that they are the only remaining persons that haven't been turned into zombies. But as their life in a post-apocalyptic period goes on, they realize they have even bigger threats to worry about.
Filming on Steve Niles' Remains wrapped in June 2011 and the film premiered on Chiller on December 16, 2011.
- 2005: Keiron Dwyer was nominated for the "Best Cover Artist" Eisner Award, for his Remains covers
- "Looking at IDW's Remains". Newsarama. March 11, 2004. Archived from the original on May 25, 2007. Retrieved September 10, 2009.
- Ng, Philiana (March 22, 2011). "Chiller Unveils Original Programming Slate". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 27, 2011.
- Wojtas, Joe (March 23, 2011). "Horrors! Cameras will roll in Mystic this summer for new zombie movie". The Day. Retrieved March 27, 2011.
- 2005 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards, Comic Book Awards Almanac
|This IDW Publishing related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|