Rembrandt (1606–1669) was a renowned Dutch painter.
Rembrandt may also refer to:
Film and television
- Rembrandt (1936 film), a 1936 film about the painter, starring Charles Laughton
- Rembrandt (1940 film), a 1940 Dutch film directed by Gerard Rutten
- Rembrandt (1942 film), a 1942 German-language film about the painter
- Rembrandt (1999 film), a 1999 film by Charles Matton
- Rembrandt: A Self-Portrait, a 1954 short documentary film
- Stealing Rembrandt, a Danish film whose Danish title is Rembrandt
- Rembrandt Brown, a character on the American science fiction television series Sliders
- Rembrandt, a fictional gang member in the 1979 film The Warriors
People with the given name
- The Rembrandts, an American pop-rock band
- Rembrandt Group, a South African tobacco and industrial company founded by Anton Rupert
- Rembrandt, Iowa, a city in the United States
- Rembrandt (crater), an impact basin on Mercury
- Rembrandt toothpaste, dental cosmetics line
- SS Rembrandt, a 1959-built ocean liner
- Rembrandt (horse), an Olympic-level dressage horse
- Rembrandt (train), a European train service launched in 1967
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rembrandt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.