Remedios may refer to:
- Remedios, Cuba, a municipality in the province of Villa Clara, Cuba
- Remedios, Antioquia, a municipality in Antioquia Department, Colombia
- Remedios, Chiriquí, a corregimiento of Panama
- Remedios District, district (distrito) of Chiriquí Province in Panama
- Remédios, civil parish in the Azores, Portugal
- Los Remedios, a district of Seville, Andalusia, Spain
- Los Remedios National Park in Mexico
- Remedios Amaya (born 1962), Spanish singer
- Remedios Varo (1908–1963), Spanish-Mexican para-surrealist painter and anarchist
- Alberto Remedios (1935–2016), British operatic tenor
- Denzil Remedios, Canadian songwriter, producer and disc jockey
- Jeffrey Remedios, Canadian businessman, president of Universal Music Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Remedios.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.