||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2013)|
Throughout his career Remee has written more than 60 hits around the world and has sold over 25 million records. He has co-written several songs with Thomas Troelsen.
In 2005, Remee and Nicolai Seebach and Rasmus Seebach composed the tribute song for the victims of the Boxing Day Tsunami. Remee, along with several Danish celebrities, performed the song "Hvor små vi er". The song went 13 times platinum and raised more than 3 million Danish kroner (500,000 US dollars) for the tsunami victims.
In 2008, he became one of the original judges with Thomas Blachman and Lina Rafn searching for talent in the Danish version of the popular TV-show X-Factor. He mentored the Under 25s category, which consisted of Martin Hoberg Hedegaard, Laura Arensbak Kjaergaard and Basim Moujahid. All of his acts reached the semi-final, with Hedegaard and Kjaergaard finishing as winner and runner-up respectively. The same year, he co-wrote the German entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2008, "Disappear", performed by No Angels. In 2009, Remee returned to the judging panel alongside Blachman and Rafn for the show's second season. Remee mentored the Groups category for his second season, which consisted of Alien Beat Club, Asian Sensation and Tårnhøj. Alien Beat Club reached the final, but lost out to Rafn's last act Linda Andrews. Remee continued as a judge for the third season, with Soulshock and Pernille Rosendahl replacing Blachman and Rafn. He mentored the Under 25s category, which consisted of Tine Midtgaard Madsen, Jesper Boesgaard and Anna "Faroe" Nygaard. Nygaard was eliminated in week 5 of the live shows, Boesgaard was eliminated in week 6 and Nygaard lost out to Thomas Ring Petersen, mentored by Rosendahl. Remee confirmed his departure after the final of season 3 and his replacement for the fourth season was Cutfather. In September 2013, it was confirmed that Remee would return as a judge for the seventh season of X Factor alongside fellow original judges Thomas Blachman and Lina Rafn, replacing Anne Linnet. For his fourth year on the show, Remee was given the Over 23s category, which consisted of Lucy Mardou, Pernille Nordtorp and Steffen Gilmartin. Gilmartin was eliminated in week 4, Nortorp was eliminated in week 6 and Mardou lost out in the final to Anthony Jasmin, mentored by Blachman. Despite confirming after the final that he would leave the show, it was confirmed in August that Remee would return for season 8.
- Jamelia "Superstar"
- Beverley Knight "Keep This Fire Burning"
- Monrose "Hot Summer"
- No Angels "Disappear"
- Robyn "Don't Stop The Music", "Keep This Fire Burning"
- Sarah Connor "Under My Skin"
- BoA "Eat you up", "Just Like That"
- TVXQ "Mirotic"
- f(x) "Hot Summer", "Gangsta Boy"
- Super Junior "MONSTER"
- Bent Fabric "Jukebox", "Shake"
- Safri Duo "All the people in the world"
- C21 "All That I Want"
- Jokeren / L.O.C. / Niarn "Gravøl"
- Martin Hoberg Hedegaard "Show the World", "Report to the Dancefloor"
- S.O.A.P. "S.O.A.P. Is In The Air", "Like A Stone In The Water", "This Is How We Party", "Stand By You", "Not Like Other Girls", "Ladidi Ladida", "Mr. DJ"
- Cinema Bizarre "Forever or Never"
- Corbin Bleu "Deal with It" (with Jay Sean)
- Christine Milton "Superstar", "Whicketywhack", "So Addictive"
- Terri Walker "Whoopsie Daisy"
- The Saturdays "If This Is Love"
- S.O.S. "Welcome to My World", "Love Like 7", "Until Im Saticefied", "We could Have Been"
- Blue "Only Words I Know"
- Sarah Connor "Sexy As Hell"
- O-Town "We Fit Together"
- Diverse "Hvor Små Vi Er"
- Private "Killer on the Dancefloor"
- S Club 7 "Stand By You"
- Shayne Ward "Next To Me", "Stand By Your Side"
- Shaznay Lewis "On the Radio"
- Eye Q "The World Outside My Door"
- Lee Ryan "Real Love"
- SHINee "Love Like Oxygen", "Juliette" (with Jay Sean), "Forever or Never"
- Jeanette Biedermann "Undress to the Beat"
- Girls' Generation "Echo"
- EXO "History" (with Yoo Young-jin, Thomas Troelsen)
- 2YOON "Why Not" (with Mich Hansen, Keeley Hawkes, Nevil, Robert S, Thomas Troelsen)
- Anti Social Media "The Way You Are"
- Grænseløs Greatest (1999)
- 2004 Ivor Novello Awards for Jamelia "Superstar".
- 2008 BMI Awards for Corbin Bleu "Deal with It".
- 2008 Comet Awards Germany "Song of the Year" for Monrose "Hot Summer".
- 2008 Eurovision Winner Germany for No Angels "Disappear".
- 2008 TV Awards Denmark - 'TV show of the year' for "X-factor".
- "Den danske film database". Danskefilm.dk. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- Remee at the Internet Movie Database
- "Tilbage til rødderne: Den originale dommertrio genforenes". Dr.dk. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
|Awards and achievements|
|Junior Eurovision Song Contest presenter
(with Camilla Ottesen)
Nadia Hasnaoui and
Stian Barsnes Simonsen