|Genres||Christian metal, Metalcore|
|Years active||2003 – 2008|
|Associated acts||Sleeping Giant|
|Past members||Adam Klein
Remembrance is a Christian metalcore band formed during the winter of 2003 in Lansing, Michigan. They have played hundreds of shows with the likes of Underoath, Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, Advent, Saints Never Surrender, War of Ages, Common Yet Forbidden, No Innocent Victim, Aletheian, Dagon, and The Burial. Remembrance released two independent EPs before releasing their full-length label debut Beyond the Scope of Reason in May 2007 on Sancrosanct Records. They broke up in 2008. Matthew Weir has now moved on to play drums for Sleeping Giant.
- Last Known Line-up
- Adam Klein - Vocals
- Jeff Schantz - Guitar
- Joel Matthews - Guitar
- Matthew Weir - Drums
- Aaron Woods - Bass
- Former members
- Tony Padilla - Lead Guitar
- Josh Reed - Guitar
- Damon Reed - Bass
- Erin Conlin - Bass
- Jim Conlin - Drums
- Tab - Bass
- A Diary of Hope and Heartache - (2004) (Independent EP)
- Under Angel's Wings - (2006) (Independent EP).
- Beyond the Scope of Reason - (2007) (Sancrosanct Records).
- deathbringer (April 14, 2007). "Remembrance Signs To Sancrosanct Records". Metal Underground. Retrieved September 12, 2016.
- "Remembrance members, discography, and info". Encyclopedia Metallum. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Darr, Dave (2007-06-01), "Remembrance", Uprise Zine
- "Remembrance". Metal Music Archives. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Van Pelt, Doug (2007-07-01), "Pick of the Litter", HM Magazine
- Van Pelt, Doug (2007-08-01), "Three new Artists to Watch", HM Magazine
|This article on a United States metal band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|