Jump to navigation Jump to search
Remigius may refer to:
- Saint Remigius of Reims (died 533), who converted Clovis I, king of the Franks
- Remigius de Fécamp, bishop of Lincoln from 1072
- Remigius of Auxerre, died 908, theologian and teacher
- Remigius of Lyon, died 875, archbishop
- Remigius of Rouen (755–771), archbishop of Rouen and illegitimate son of Charles Martel
- Remigio Hermoso (b. 1947), Venezuelan baseball player.
The modern French name Rémy (name) is associated with the Latin name Remigius.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|