|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Manufacturing, Event management, Entertainment|
|Founder||Scott Huskinson, Clay Broadbent|
|Headquarters||Logan, Utah, United States|
|Scott Huskinson & Clay Broadbent – Partners, Steve Hansen – President|
|Products||silicon wristbands, silicon bracelets, iPod accessories|
Number of employees
|10 - 25|
Reminderband Inc. is an American international company that manufactures and sells customized silicone wristbands and bracelets for multiple markets, including healthcare, entertainment/recreation, law enforcement, and more. With its headquarters in Logan, Utah, Reminderband also has a logistics and development center in Hong Kong.
As one of the first companies to offer custom silicone bracelets and wristbands, Reminderband Inc. has developed an innovative model of production and distribution that allows the company to produce custom wristbands in quantities as low as one and many as millions and have their warehouses ship them world-wide.
Reminderband has been in business since 2004 and has sold more than 50 million wristbands. The company has a Better Business Bureau ranking of A+ and a Shopper Approved Overall Satisfaction Rating of 4.8.
Reminderband was launched in November 2004 by Clay Broadbent, and Scott Huskinson.
In 2005, the company sold about 9 million of the wristbands and was the official provider of the wristband of the Tour de France with its bands worn by thousands at the Tour including cyclists, fans, police security and reporters.
In 2006, Reminderband’s founders launched a subsidiary company called iFrogz, a line of silicone iPhone cases and headphones, which had placements in Wal-Mart, AT&T and Best Buy. In 2011, Reminderband’s founders sold the iFrogz subsidiary company to ZAGG, a publicly traded company based out of Salt Lake City, but kept the wristband product line.
In the years following, Reminderband launched other products, including wristband variations and awareness ribbon pins and keychains. In February 2016, Reminderband added customizable Tyvek wristbands to their available products.
Reminderband supplies custom wristbands for corporate, charitable, and individual causes such as Test Me I’m Clean, Olympian Dee Dee Trotter’s charity against performance-enhancing drug use. The company has also produced customized wristbands for The Home Depot, Wayne State University, the Dallas Mavericks, the Boys and Girls Club of America, the YMCA, the Orlando Magic, and 'Extreme Makeover Home Edition' Volunteers.
- Bob Mims (September 23, 2006). "What is iFrogz?". Allbusiness.com. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "Gift Guide I 2006 Feature Releases". Business Wire. September 14, 2006. p. 3. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "Reminderband, Inc. Review - Promotional Products - Wearable in Logan, UT - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Utah". www.bbb.org. Retrieved 2015-12-29.
- "reminderband.com Reviews - reminderband.com Ratings by Shopper Approved ®". www.shopperapproved.com. Retrieved 2015-12-29.
- Sheela Raman (Jun 18, 2005). "FIRST A CAUSE, NOW A CRAZE". Boston Globe Archive. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "Protect iPod with pretty wrappers". Deseret News archives. December 24, 2006. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- Kristen Madson (July 16, 2005). "Reminderband Awarded the Official Wristband of the Tour de France". PR Leap. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- Anthony D. Morrow (September 2005). "Interbike 2005 Trade Show". Velo Allegro Cycling Club. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "What is iFrogz? | The Salt Lake Tribune". archive.sltrib.com. Retrieved 2015-12-29.
- http://huntsman.usu.edu/htm/about-the-school/speakers-and-awards/professional-achievement/scott-huskinson Scott Huskinson Jon M. Huntsman School of Business
- "Top 10 iPhone 4 Cases for Christmas". Appmodo. Retrieved 2015-12-29.
- "Investors like Zagg's acquisition of Ut.. | The Salt Lake Tribune". archive.sltrib.com. Retrieved 2015-12-29.
- "Keychains & Pins | Reminderband ®". www.reminderband.com. Retrieved 2015-12-29.
- "Tyvek is HERE". Reminderband - Custom Silicone Wristbands Pioneer. Retrieved 2016-02-23.
- Pat Wegner (2009-11-29). "Promotional Goods Companies". Wayne.edu. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- Pat Wegner (2006-10-18). "Reminderband Donates 3,000 Silicone Wristbands to 'Extreme Makeover Home Edition' Volunteers NewswireToday". newswire. Retrieved 2010-09-10.