Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up remission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remission often refers to:
Remission may also refer to:
Healthcare and science
- Remission (medicine), the state of absence of disease activity in patients with a chronic illness, with the possibility of return of disease activity
- Remission (spectroscopy), the reflection or scattering of light by a material
- Clemency, the reduction of a prison sentence
- Remand (court procedure), legal proceedings by which a case is sent back to a lower court from which it was appealed, with instructions for further proceedings
- Remission (EP), a 1984 extended play record by Skinny Puppy
- Remission (Mastodon album), the debut album by the American metal band Mastodon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Remission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.