|Look up remission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Remission often refers to:
Remission may also refer to:
Healthcare and science
- Remission (medicine), the state of absence of disease activity in patients with a chronic illness, with the possibility of return of disease activity
- Remission (spectroscopy), the reflection or scattering of light by a material
- Clemency, the reduction of a prison sentence
- Remand (court procedure), legal proceedings by which a case is sent back to a lower court from which it was appealed, with instructions for further proceedings
- Remission (EP), a 1984 extended play record by Skinny Puppy
- Remission (Mastodon album), the debut album by the American metal band Mastodon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Remission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.