Remotely operated vehicle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Remotely operated vehicles are vehicles which are controlled by an operator who is not in the vehicle. These can be operated by radio control, or through a cable or line connecting the vehicle to the operators location.
- Remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROUV), more commonly called an ROV, is a remotely operated underwater vehicle
- Unmanned surface vehicle (USV), a remotely controlled or autonomous vehicle that operates on the surface of water
- Remote control vehicle (RCV) is a land-based remotely controlled vehicle
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), commonly called "drones" are remotely controlled aerial vehicles
- Unmanned spacecraft remotely controlled spacecraft