Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ren is a diminutive of the feminine given name Renée.
Ren or REN may also refer to:
- Orenburg Tsentralny Airport, IATA code REN, civil airport in Russia
- Redes Energéticas Nacionais (REN), Portuguese company
- Renanthera, abbreviated as Ren, orchid genus
- Ringer equivalence number (REN), a number which denotes the loading effect of a telephone ringer on a telephone line
- Ren County, in Hebei, China
- Ren, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Ren, Rajasthan, a village in Merta Tehsil of Nagaur district, Rajasthan
- Ren (surname) (任), Chinese surname
- Cao Ren (168-223), general of Cao Wei
- MC Ren, rapper from the group NWA
- Ren Osugi, Japanese actor
- Ren, member of South Korean boy band NU'EST
- Ren (Tsukihime), a character from the game Kagetsu Tohya and Melty Blood: Re-ACT
- Ren, son of Primus, protagonist of the animated series The Pirates of Dark Water
- Ren Akiyama of Kamen Rider
- Ren Amamiya, the protagonist of video game Persona 5
- Ren Gottlieb, a character from the Australian soap Neighbours
- Ren Höek, a fictional Chihuahua from the Nickelodeon animated series The Ren & Stimpy Show
- Ren Honjo, a character from the manga, anime, and film NANA
- Ren Mihashi, main character from the manga, anime and game from Big Windup!
- Ren Jinguuji, a character from the anime, game and manga from Uta no Prince-sama
- Ren Karas, a character from the anime and manga Element Hunters
- Ren Krawler, the Darkus protagonist from the animated series Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders
- Ren, a character from the (yaoi)game and (not yaoi)anime "DRAMAtical Murder"
- Ren, a character from the video game Oxenfree
- Ren Kosaka, main character from the 2008 Japanese tokusatsu television series, [[Go-ongers#Renn Kōsaka|]]
- Ren Maka, a character from the anime Chibi Vampire
- Ren McCormack, the main character from the film Footloose
- Ren Ren Ren Nagusaran Renshia Rurunnren Nakora, heroine of DearS
- Ren Sohma, the mother of Akito Sohma in the manga Fruits Basket
- Ren Stevens, a character from Even Stevens
- Ren Tsuruga, character in the manga Skip Beat
- Tao Len, sometimes romanized as Tao Ren, a character in Shaman King
- Ren Suzugamori, a character in the anime series Cardfight!! Vanguard
- Ren Lie, a character from the American animated series RWBY
- Wuying Ren, a character from Shenmue II
- Kylo Ren, a character from the Star Wars sequel trilogy
- Hakuryuu Ren, Fourth Imperial Prince of Kou in the anime Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
- Ren, in anatomy, a kidney
- Ren (command), a shell command
- REN (TV channel), a TV channel in Russia
- Ren - meaning to connect or link in Japanese culture - see also renga / renku
- Ren - meaning lotus
- Ren - the name given to the Chinese sports car Techrules Ren.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.