From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ren or REN may also refer to:
- Orenburg Tsentralny Airport, IATA code REN, civil airport in Russia
- Redes Energéticas Nacionais (REN), Portuguese company
- Renanthera, abbreviated as Ren, orchid genus
- Ringer equivalence number (REN), a number which denotes the loading effect of a telephone ringer on a telephone line
- Ren County, in Hebei, China
- Ren, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Ren, Rajasthan, a village in Merta Tehsil of Nagaur district, Rajasthan
- Ren (Tsukihime), a character from the game Kagetsu Tohya and Melty Blood: Re-ACT
- Ren, son of Primus, protagonist of the animated series The Pirates of Dark Water
- Ren Akiyama of Kamen Rider
- Ren Gottlieb, a character from the Australian soap Neighbours
- Ren Höek, a fictional Chihuahua from the animated series The Ren & Stimpy Show
- Ren Honjo, a character from the manga, anime, and film NANA
- Ren Mihashi, main character from the manga, anime and game from Big Windup!
- Ren Jinguuji, a character from the anime, game and manga from Uta no Prince-sama
- Ren Karas, a character from the manga and anime Element Hunters
- Ren a character from the (yaoi)game and (not yaoi)anime "DRAMAtical Murder"
- Ren Kosaka, main character from the 2008 Japanese tokusatsu television series, Engine Sentai Go-onger
- Ren Maka, a character from the anime Chibi Vampire
- Ren McCormack, the main character from the film Footloose
- Ren Ren Ren Nagusaran Renshia Rurunnren Nakora, heroine of DearS
- Ren Sohma, the mother of Akito Sohma in the manga Fruits Basket
- Ren Stevens, a character from Even Stevens
- Ren Tsuruga, character in the manga Skip Beat
- Tao Ren (Len Tao), a character in Shaman King
- Wuying Ren, a character from Shenmue II
- Kylo Ren, a character from Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. The title (Ren) he earned or chose when he joined a group called the Knights of Ren.
- Ren, in anatomy, a kidney
- Ren (command), a shell command
- REN (TV channel), a TV channel in Russia
- Ren - meaning to connect or link in Japanese culture - see also renga / renku
- Ren - meaning lotus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.