From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Meraviglia 1969
- Molière Film music for the film by Ariane Mnouchkine (1978)
- Missa Mundi mass in Latin, for five voices and orchestra (1981)
- Unus Mundus (1986)
- Drachenkampf ballet (1987)
- Kabbala Oratorio in Hebrew (1992)
- Der Berg chamber opera (1993)
- Apokalypsis Oratorio on the Greek text of the Revelation of John (1996)
- Stabat Mater - (2001)
- Carmina Burana 5 LPs, 1975, reedition 3CDs Harmonia Mundi France.
- International who's who in classical music Europa Publications Limited - 2007
- Conductors on record John L. Holmes - 1982 "Clemencic, Rene (b. 1928). Born in Vienna. Clemencic was educated at the Vienna University and studied further in France, Holland and Germany. He is director of the Capella Musica Antiqua and of the Drama Musicum in Vienna,"
- John Mansfield Thomson Recorder profiles 1972 p77 "Rene Clemencic also specialises in contemporary music and at Warsaw in 1969 performed his own work Meraviglia ('Wonder'). ... 'In my own compositions I want to rediscover music as something actual, something born at this moment,"
|This article about an Austrian composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|