René Hubert (costume designer)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||October 7, 1895|
|Died||June 1976 (aged 80)|
New York City
|Other names||Rene Hubert|
- 27th Academy Awards—In the category of Best Costumes-Color. Nominated for Désirée, nomination shared with Charles LeMaire. Lost to Gate of Hell.
- 37th Academy Awards—In the category of Best Costumes-Black and White. Nominated for The Visit. Lost to The Night of the Iguana.
- "Collecting Classic Hollywood". Retrieved September 21, 2014.
- "The 27th Academy Awards (1955) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved September 21, 2014.
- "The 37th Academy Awards (1965) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved September 21, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|