Professor Renata Reisfeld
University of Geneva
University of Lyon
University of Bucharest
Paris VI University
Paris-Sud 11 University Orsay
University of Sydney
Polish Academy of Science, Wrocław, Poland
|Alma mater||Hebrew University|
|Known for||Sol-Gel, fluorescence resonance energy transfer, rare earth elements, Optical coatings, Photovoltaic electricity, Nanoparticles, Luminescent solar concentrators|
Renata Reisfeld (Hebrew: רנטה ריספלד) is an Israeli Professor of Chemistry and D.H.C. Enrique Berman Professor of Solar Energy at Institute of Chemistry of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, author of 532 scientific papers cited more than 20000 times.
Renata Reisfeld was born in Poland. She came to Israel in 1950 and graduated from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Her husband is Lazar Eliezer Reisfeld; her children are Danny and Gideon.
Reisfeld became the head of the science research team at The Institute of Chemistry of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in 1975. Reisfeld's research interests are luminescent solar concentrators for decreasing the price of photovoltaic electricity, interaction of nanoparticles with luminescent species, anti-reflecting coating, and Sol-Gel glasses. She began developing solar concentrators with her research team in 1978.
Reisfeld co-organized (with Professor Georges Boulon of Lyon, France) 6 Israeli-French science conferences on Solid State Lasers and related subjects. Reisfeld also co-organized Israeli-Polish Science Conferences with Professor W. Strek, Professor J. Legendziewicz, Professor A. Suchocki, Professor M. Pietraszkiewicz, and Professor E. Rysiakiewicz-Pasek.
International science research cooperation by Reisfeld includes Professor A. Vaseashta (United States), Professor G. Boulon (France), Professor G. Baldacchini(Italy), Professor M. Casalboni(Italy), Professor C. Klingshorn (Germany), Professor D. Enke (Germany), Professor W. Strek, Professor J. Legendziewicz, Professor M. Pietraszkiewicz, Professor B. Jasinska, Professor A. Grabowska, Professor E. Rysiakiewicz-Pasek, Professor M. Grinberg, Profwssor J. Misiewicz, Dr. K. Wodnicka (Poland), Professor J. Daniel (Spain), Professor I. N. Mihailescu (Romania), Professor O. Malta (Brazil), Professor A. Patra (India), Professor J.-C. G. Bunzli (Switzerland), Professor Jurijs Dehtjars (Latvia), Professor B. Orel (Slovenia).
Honors and awards
In 1993 she received an Honorary degree – Doctor Honoris Causa from the University of Lyon, France Video (Part 1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ECAV9jqK8 Video (Part 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V16c9uDfshA In 1993 she was awarded the Medal for scientific achievement of Mayor Lyon, France Video from the Mayor Lyon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcML-GwVGcc.. In 1998 she received an Honorary degree – Doctor Honoris Causa from the University of Bucharest, Romania. In 2005 she received an Honorary degree – Professor Honoris Causa from the Polish Academy of Science, Wrocław, Poland. Video at the Polish Academy of Science, Wrocław, Poland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lLWoxK-_3E Video from the Ceremony from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem with Ambassador of Poland (Part 1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UyLt8vpPic (Part 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V16c9uDfshA In 2010 she was awarded the Gold Medal of the University of Wrocław, Poland (see photo below).
Citations of Renata Reisfeld papers
- The number of citations of Renata Reisfeld publications are at least 20 000
- R. Reisfeld and C.K. Jorgensen, Lasers and Excited States of Rare Earths, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, New York 1977.
- M.Gaft, R. Reisfeld and G. Panczer, Luminiscence Spectroscopy of Minerals and Materials, Springer-Verlag, 2005.
- M.Gaft, R. Reisfeld and G. Panczer, Modern Luminiscence Spectroscopy of Minerals and Materials, Springer Mineralogy, 2015.
- 7 international patents
- Industrial applications of Renata Reisfeld research, Yissum
Keynote and invited lectures 2009–2016
- The 7th International Symposium on Optical Materials (IS-OM7) Renata Reisfeld, "The ways of intensifying luminescence of lanthanides, theory and application" Lecture devoted to the memory of Eliezer Reisfeld
February 29 to March 4, 2016, Lyon, France
- International Feofilov Symposium on Spectroscopy of Crystals Doped with Rare Earth and Transition Renata Reisfeld, "Recent methods for intensifying Luminescence of Rare Earth in Condensed Phase"
9–13 November, Saint Petersburg, Russia 
- 4th International Conference on RARE EARTH MATERIALS (REMAT) Advances in Synthesis, Studies and Applications Renata Reisfeld, "Increasing luminescence of Rare Earths by Surface Plasmons
- The 4th International Conference on the Physics of Optical Materials and Devices M. A. Couto dos Santos, O. L. Malta, R. Reisfeld, "MODELLING THE INFLUENCE OF SILVER NANOPARTICLES ON THE f-f LUMINESCENCE OF THE EuEDTA COMPLEX IN THE POLYVINYLPIRROLIDONE POLYMER"
- 5th International Workshop on Advanced Spectroscopy and Optical Materials Renata Reisfeld, Viktoria Levchenko, Agata Lazarowska, Sebastian Mahlik, Marek Grinberg, "Intensification of luminescence of Europium-EDTA complex in polyvinyl pyrrolidone films by copper nanoparticles"
- International Conference on RARE EARTH MATERIALS (REMAT) Advances in Synthesis, Studies and Applications, Wroclaw - Poland
26–31 August 2012, Udine, Italy
- The THIRD International Workshop on Advanced Spectroscopy and Optical Materials 17–22 July 2011, Gdańsk, POLAND
- The 2nd International Conference on RARE EARTH MATERIALS (REMAT) Advances in Synthesis, Studies and Applications
December 8–9, 2010 Lyon, France
- Excited States of Transition Elements ESTE 2010, combined with the Workshop on Luminescence Wroclaw & Piechowice, Poland
- US ISRAEL WORKSHOP ON SUSTAINABLE BUILDINGS – MATERIALS AND ENERGY, 2010 (List of presentations), Technion, Haifa, Israel
July 12–13, 2010, Haifa, Israel
- Renata Reisfeld presentation for "US ISRAEL WORKSHOP ON SUSTAINABLE BUILDINGS – MATERIALS AND ENERGY, 2010" Technion, Haifa, Israel
July 12–13, 2010
28–30 April 2010, Firenze, Italy
11–14 October, Jerusalem, Israel
List of selected publications
- Reisfeld, R. (1973). "Spectra and energy transfer of rare earths in inorganic glasses". Structure and Bonding. 13: 53–98.
- Reisfeld, R. (1975). "Radiative and nonradiative transition of rare earths in glasses". Structure and Bonding. 22: 123–175.
- Reisfeld, R. (1976). "Excited states and energy transfer from donor cations to rare earthsin the condensed phase". Structure and Bonding. 30: 65–97.
- Reisfeld, R.; Neuman, S. (1978). "Planar solar energy converter and concentrator based on uranyl doped glass". Nature. 274: 144–145. Bibcode:1978Natur.274..144R. doi:10.1038/274144a0.
- Reisfeld, R. (1979). "Possibilities of solar energy utilization". Naturwissenschaften. 66: 1–8. doi:10.1007/bf00369349.
- R. Reisfeld, Multiphonon relaxation in glasses. Intl. School of Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy, Nato Advanced Study Institute on Radiationless Processes, Erice, Italy (1979). Radiationless Processes, Eds. B. DiBartolo and V. Goldberg, Plenum (1980) 489–498.
- Reisfeld, R.; Kalisky, Y. (1980). "Improved solar converter based on uranyl neodymium and holmium glasses". Nature. 283: 281–282. Bibcode:1980Natur.283..281R. doi:10.1038/283281a0.
- Jorgensen, C.K.; Reisfeld, R. (1982). "Chemistry and spectroscopy of rare earths". Topics in Current Chemistry. 100: 126–166.
- Reisfeld, R.; Jorgensen, C.K. (1982). "Luminescent solar concentrators for energy conversion". Structure and Bonding. 49: 1–36.
- Jorgensen, C.K.; Reisfeld, R. (1982). "Uranyl photophysics". Structure and Bonding. 50: 121–171.
- Reisfeld, R. (1983). "Energy transfer between dyes on glass surfaces and ions in glasses". Chem. Phys. Lett. 95: 95–96. doi:10.1016/0009-2614(83)85073-8.
- R. Reisfeld, Energy transfer between inorganic ions in glasses. Energy Transfer Processes in Condensed Matter, Ed. B. DiBartolo, Plenum, 114 (1984) 521–535.
- Reisfeld, R. (1983). "Future technological application of rare earth doped materials". J. Less-Common Met. 93: 243–251. doi:10.1016/0022-5088(83)90163-7.
- Reisfeld, R. (1984). "Spectroscopy and nonradiative phenomena of rare earths in glasses: Future applications". Inorg. Chim. Acta. 95: 69–74. doi:10.1016/s0020-1693(00)87369-7.
- Avnir, D.; Levy, D.; Reisfeld, R. (1984). "The nature of silica glass cage as reflected by spectral changes and enhanced photostability of trapped rhodamine 6G.". J. Phys. Chem. 55: 5956–5959.
- Levy, D.; Reisfeld, R.; Avnir, D. (1984). "Fluorescence of europium(III) trapped in silica gel-glass as a probe for cation binding and for changes in cage symmetry during gel dehydration". Chem. Phys. Lett. 109: 593–597. doi:10.1016/0009-2614(84)85431-7.
- R. Reisfeld, "Potential uses of chromium (III) doped transparent glass ceramics in luminescent solar concentrators. Rep. Ser. Swedish Acad. Sciences in Finland. 40. Proc. Advanced Summer School on Electronic Structure of New Materials, Loviisa, Finland, 1984, Part I (1984) 7–34.5
- R. Reisfeld, Applications of rare earths in glasses for lasers and luminescent solar concentrators. Proc. Int’l. Conf. on Rare Earth Development and Applications, Science Press, China, Vol. II (1985) 1452–1458.
- R. Reisfeld and C.K. Jorgensen, Excited state phenomena in vitreous materials. In: K.A. Gschneidner and L. Eyring (eds) Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths, 9, chapter 58, North-Holland, Amsterdam, (1987) 1–90.
- R. Reisfeld, Optical properties of rare-earths and transition metal ions in fluoride glass, in: Halide Glasses for Infrared Fiberoptics. (NATO ASI Series E no. 123). Ed. Rui M. Almeida, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht, (1987) 237–252.
- R. Reisfeld and M. Eyal, Energy transfer between inorganic ions in amorphous solids. Acta Physica Polonica, A71 (1987) 799–807.
- R. Reisfeld, Industrial applications of rare earths in fiber optics, luminescent solar concentrators and lasers. Inorg. Chim. Acta, 140 (1987) 345–350.
- R. Reisfeld, Criteria and prospects of new lasers based on fluorescent dyes in glasses. J. Physique, Colloque, 48 (1987) C7 423–426.
- R. Reisfeld, Luminescence and nonradiative processes in porous glasses, Proceedings of Advanced Study Institute on Advances in Nonradiative Processes in Solids, Ed. B. Di Bartolo and Xuesheng Chen Plenum, NATO ASI Series B Physics, 249 (1991) 397–423.
- R. Reisfeld, Optical behaviour of molecules in glasses prepared by the sol-gel method. Proc. Winter School on Glasses and Ceramics fromGels, SOL-GEL Science and, Brazil, August 1989. Eds. M.A. Aegerter, M. Jafelicci Jr., D.F. Souza and E.D. Zanotto, World Scientific, Singapore, New Jersey, London, Hong-Kong. 323–345.
- R. Reisfeld and C.K. Jorgensen, Optical properties of colorants or luminescent species in sol-gel glasses, Structure and Bonding, Springer-Verlag, R. Reisfeld and C.K. Jorgensen eds., 77 (1992) 207–256.
- R. Reisfeld, V. Chernyak and M. Eyal, " Development of Greenhouse Sheets", Final Report to the Kibbutz Genigar, 1988–1991.
- R. Reisfeld, Semiconductor quantum dots in amorphous materials, Optical Properties of Excited States in Solids", Ed. B. Di Bartolo, Plenum, NATO ASI Series B, 301 (1992) 601–621.
- Renata Reisfeld, Nanoparticles in Amorphous Solids and their Nonlinear Properties, Presented at the Eleventh Course of Nonlinear Spectroscopy of Solids; Advances and Applications, Ed. B. Di Bartolo, Plenum, NATO ASI Series B Physics, 399 (1994) 491–529.
- Reisfeld, R.; Shamrakov, D.; Jorgensen, C.K. (1994). "Photostable Solar Concentrators based on fluorescent glass films". Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. 33: 417–427. doi:10.1016/0927-0248(94)90002-7.
- R. Reisfeld, "Nanoparticles in Amorphous Solids", in Optics, Electro-Optics and Communication Technologies, Eds. P. Vincenzini and R.G. Righini. Proceedings of Topical Symposium VII on in Optics, Electro-Optics and Communication Technologies, pp. 3–13. Techna Publisher, Faenza 1995.
- R Reisfeld, "Newly Developed Solid State Lasers", in Spectroscopic and Dynamics of Collective Excitations in Solids, ed. B. Di Bartolo, NATO ASI Series, 356, Plenum Press (1997) 519–535.
- R. Reisfeld, Stable Visible Lasers Based on Sol Gel, Ceramic Transactions, 55 Sol-Gel Science and Technology (1995) 317–329.
- R. Reisfeld, "New Materials for Nonlinear Optics", Optical and Electronic Phenomena in Sol-Gel Glasses and Modern Applications, Eds. R. Reisfeld, C.K. Jorgensen, Structure and Bonding, 85, Springer-Verlag (1996) 99–147.
- R. Reisfeld, based on sol gel technology, Platinum Jubelee Lectures, Part III, & Earth Sciences, Indian Science Congress Association, Calcutta (1997) 123–136.
- R. Reisfeld, T. Saraidarov, M. Zelner and Harry Minti, Semiconductor quantum size particles and rare earths ions (Eu+3, Tb+3) In amorphous sol-gel films, World Scientific, Eds. B. Di Bartolo and Xuesheng Chen (2000) 341–358.
- Reisfeld, R.; Yariv, Eli (2000). "Porous glasses as a host for solid state tunable lasers in the visible as a means for fluorescence diagnostics and photodynamic therapy". Optica Applicata. 30 (4): 481–490.
- Reisfeld, R.; Saraidarov, T.; Pietraszkiewicz, M.; Lis, S. (2001). "Luminescence of Europium(III) Compounds in Zirconia Xelogels". Chem. Phys. Letters. 349: 266–270. doi:10.1016/s0009-2614(01)01215-5.
- Reisfeld, R. (2002). "Rare earths complexes in sol gel glasses". Material Science. 20: 5–18.
- Reisfeld, R. (2002). "Fluorescent dyes in sol-gel glasses". J. of Fluorescence. 12 (314): 317–325.
- Reisfeld, R.; Weiss, A.; Saraidarov, T.; Yariv, E.; Ishchenko, A.A. (2004). "Solid state lasers based on inorganic-organic hybrid materials obtained by combined sol-gel polymer technology". Polymers for Advanced Technologies. 15: 291–301. doi:10.1002/pat.463.
- Renata Reisfeld, Sol gel processed lasers, Sol-Gel Technology (Handbook) Vol. 3, Chap.12, (2004) 239–261.
- R. Reisfeld, Spectroscopy of rare earth ions, proceedings of Advanced NATO Institute on Nanostructure and for application in sensors optoelectronic and photovoltaic technology NATO Science Series, 204 (2005) 77–100.
- R. Reisfeld and T. Saraidarov, Innovative Materials Based on Sol-Gel Technology, Optical Materials 28, (2006), 64–70.
- R.Reisfeld, T. Saraidarov and V. Levchenko, Formation and Structural Characterization of Silver Nanoparticles in Ormosil Sol-Gel Films, Optica Applicata, 1, (2008), 83–92.
- R. Reisfeld, Nanoparticles of Semiconductors in Sol Gel Glasses in Functionalized Nanoscale Materials, Devices and Systems, Series: NATO Science for Peace and Security Series-B: Physics and Biophysics, Published by Eds. A. Vaseashta and I. N. Mihalescu, XIV (2008) 257–273.
- Saraidarov, T.; Levchenko, V.; Popov, I.; Reisfeld, R. (2009). "Shape Control Synthesis of Spheroid and Rod-like Silver Nanostructures in Organic-Inorganic Sol-Gel Composite". Superlattices and Microstructures. 46: 171–175. doi:10.1016/j.spmi.2008.10.015.
- Reisfeld, R.; Ts; Levchenko, V. (2009). "Strong emitting sol–gel material based on interaction of luminescence dyes and lanthanide complexes with Silver Nanoparticles". J Sol-Gel Sci Technol. 50: 127–129.
- Renata Reisfeld, Marek Pietraszkiewicz, Tsiala Saraidarov, Viktoria Levchenko, Luminescence intensification of lanthanide complexes by silver nanoparticles incorporated in sol-gel matrix, of Rare Earth, vol. 27, Aug. 2009, p. 544-549.
- G. Baldacchini, P. Chiachiaretta, R. Reisfeld, E. Zigansky, The origin of luminescence blueshifts in Alq3 composites, of luminescence, 129 (2009) 1849–1852.
- Saraidarov, T.; Levchenko, V.; Grabowska, A.; Borowicz, P.; Reisfeld, R. (2010). "Non-self-absorbing materials for Luminescent Solar Concentrators (LSC)". Chem. Phys. Lett. 492: 60–62. doi:10.1016/j.cplett.2010.03.087.
- Reisfeld, Renata (2010). "Invited paper, New Developments in Luminescence for Solar Energy Utilization". Optical Materials. 32: 850–856. doi:10.1016/j.optmat.2010.04.034.
- Levchenko, Viktoria; Grouchko, Michael; Magdassi, Shlomo; Saraidarov, Tsiala; Reisfeld, Renata (2011). "Enhancement of luminescence of Rhodamine B by gold nanoparticles in thin films on glass for active optical materials applications". Optical materials. 34: 360–365. doi:10.1016/j.optmat.2011.04.022.
- Gaft, M.; Nagli, L.; Panczer, G.; Rossman, G. R.; Reisfeld, R. (2011). "Laser-induced time-resolved luminescence of kyanite Al2SiO5". Optical materials. 33: 1476–1480. doi:10.1016/j.optmat.2011.03.052.
- Renata Reisfeld, Tsiala Saraidarov, Gerard Panzer, Viktoria Levchenko and Michael Gaft, New Optical Material Europium EDTA complex in polyvinyl pyrrolidone films with fluorescence enhanced by silver plasmons, Optical materials, 34 (2011) 351–355.
- Yu. Dekhtyar, M. Romanova, A. Anischenko, A. Sudnikovich, N. Polyaka, R. Reisfeld, T. Saraidarov, and B. Polyakov, PbS Nanodots For Ultraviolet Radiation Dosimetry, 15th NBC on Biomedical Engineering & Medical Physics, IFMBE Proceedings 34, pp. 133–136, 2011.
- Reisfeld, Renata; Levchenko, Viktoria; Saraidarov, Tsiala; Behrendt, Mirosław; Kukliński, Benedykt; Grinberg, Marek (2012). "Fluorescence intensification of Rhodamine 6G in Zirconia-Glymo glasses". Optical Materials. 34: 2021–2024. doi:10.1016/j.optmat.2012.02.015.
- Reisfeld, R.; Levchenko, V.; Ts; Saraidarov, E.Rysiakiewicz-Pasek; Baranowski, A.Podhorodecki; Misiewicz, J.; Antropova, T. (2012). "Steady state and femtosecond spectroscopy of Perylimide Red dye in porous and sol-gel glasses". Chem Phys Lett. 546: 171–175. doi:10.1016/j.cplett.2012.07.073.
- R. Reisfeld, Chapter 4.2.8: Doped Sol-gel Coatings, Book: Sol-Gel Technologies for Glass Producers and Users, Editors: Michel Andre Aegerter, M. Mennig, Springer, ISBN 1441954554, 9781441954558, (2011) 307-313
- R. Reisfeld, Chapter 4.3.9: Laser glasses, Book: Sol-Gel Technologies for Glass Producers and Users, Editors: Michel Andre Aegerter, M. Mennig, Springer, ISBN 1441954554, 9781441954558, (2011) 403-409
- R. Reisfeld, Chapter 4.3.10: Nonlinear optical glasses, Book: Sol-Gel Technologies for Glass Producers and Users, Editors: Michel Andre Aegerter, M. Mennig, Springer, ISBN 1441954554, 9781441954558, (2011) 409-415
- Yury Dekhtyar, Diana Krumpane, Kristine Perovicha, Renata Reisfeld, Marina Romanova, Tsiala Saraidarov, Alexandr Soudnikovich, Indra Surkova, Electron emission for nanodosimetry of ionizing radiation and gas sensing, Chemical Sensors 2013, 3: 6
- Bożena Jasińska, Monika Śniegocka, Renata Reisfeld, Elena Zigansky, Porosity structure in photon active glasses, NUKLEONIKA 2013;58(1):241−244
- Renata Reisfeld, Marek Grinberg, Viktoria Levchenko, Benedykt Kukliński, Sebastian Mahlik, Shlomo Magdassi, Michael Grouchko, Sol-gel glasses with Enhanced Luminescence of Laser Dye Rhodamine B due to Plasmonic Coupling by Copper Nanoparticles, Optical Materials Optical Materials 36 (2014) 1611–1615
- Yu. Dekhtyar, D. Krumpane, K. Perovicha, R. Reisfeld, M. Romanova, T. Saraidarov, and I. Surkova, Chapter 14 Electron Emission Standed Nanodosimetry and Gas Detection, A. Vaseashta and S. Khudaverdyan (eds.), Advanced Sensors for Safety and Security, NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics, DOI 10.1007/978-94-007-7003-4 14, © Springer ScienceCBusiness Media Dordrecht 2013
- Renata Reisfeld, Fluorescence-active Waveguides by the Sol-Gel Method. Theory and Application, Zeitschrift fur Naturforsch B, Band 69, Heft 2, February 2014, 131-140
- Renata Reisfeld, Luminescent solar concentrators and the ways to increase their efficiencies, Handbook Sol-Gel Vol. 3, Wiley-VCH, 2015, pp. 1281-1308, See the Chapter 41: "Luminescent Solar Concentrators and the Ways to Increase Their Efficiencies"
- M. Gorgol, B. Jasińska, R. Reisfeld, V. Levchenko, The Influence of the Temperature on Positron Annihilation Lifetime Spectra in Porous Sol-Gel Glass Doped with Ag Nanoparticles, Acta Physica Polonica A, 125/ 3 (2014) 778-781
- Renata Reisfeld, Bozena Jasinska, Viktoria Levchenko, Marek Gorgol, Tsiala Saraidarov, Inna Popov, Tatiana Antropova, Ewa Rysiakiewicz-Pasek, Porous glasses as a host of luminescent materials, their applications and site selective determination, Journal of Luminescence Volume 169, Part B, January 2016, Pages 440–444
- Renata Reisfeld, Invited review, Optical Properties of Lanthanides in Condensed Phase, Theory and Applications (In memory of Christian K. Jørgensen), AIMS Materials Science, Volume 2, Issue 2 (2015) 37-60. DOI: 10.3934/matersci.2015.2.37
- Renata Reisfeld, Viktoria Levchenko, Fabio Piccinelli, Marco Bettinelli, Ampliphication of light emission of chiral pyridine Eu(III) complex by copper nanoparticles, Journal of Luminescence Volume 170, Part 3, February 2016, Pages 820–824
- M. A. Couto dos Santos, O. L. Malta, R. Reisfeld, Modelling the influence of silver nanoparticles on the f-f luminescence of the EuEDTA complex in the polyvinylpirrolidone polymer, Journal of Luminescence 170(2016)271–274
- Marek Gorgol, Bożena Jasińska, Renata Reisfeld, PALS investigations of matrix Vycor glass doped with molecules of luminescent dye and silver nanoparticles. Discrepancies from the ETE model, NUKLEONIKA 2015;60(4):717-720
- Renata Reisfeld, Viktoria Levchenko, Agata Lazarowska, Sebastian Mahlik, Marek Grinberg, Intensification of luminescence of Europium-EDTA complex in polyvinyl pyrrolidone films by copper nanoparticles, Optical Materials, to be published (2016)
- Yu. Dekhtyar, R. Reisfeld, M. Romanova, T. Saraidarov, I. Surkova, Influence of Ultraviolet and Electron Radiation on Photoelectron Emission Spectra of Lead Sulfide Nanoparticles Embedded in a Matrix of Zirconium Oxide, Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2015, Á. Jobbágy (ed.), First European Biomedical Engineering Conference for Young Investigators, IFMBE Proceedings Vol. 50 (2016)53-59
- Renata Reisfeld, Sol-Gel Processed Lasers and Related Optical Materials, The chapter is dedicated to memory of Eliezer Reisfeld, "Handbook of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 2nd edition" to be published by Springer Science and Business Media in 2016
- "Renata Reisfeld", Who's Who in the World Marquis Who's Who 26th Edition 2009, 3109
- Judy Siegel-Itzkovich (October 10, 2009). "New World: New light on solar energy". THE JERUSALEM POST
- Renata Reisfeld; Samuel Neuman (July 13, 1978). "Planar solar energy converter and concentrator based on uranyl-doped glass". Nature. 274: 144–145. Bibcode:1978Natur.274..144R. doi:10.1038/274144a0.
- Renata Reisfeld; Yehoshua Kalisky (January 17, 1980). "Improved planar solar converter based on uranyl neodymium and holmium glasses". Nature. 283: 281–282. Bibcode:1980Natur.283..281R. doi:10.1038/283281a0.
- "Solar energy in Israel: It's knockout". The Economist. 23 July 2009. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "Solar cover on the walls". The Marker. 30 July 2009. (in Hebrew)
- Avi Bar-Eli (30 July 2009). "New tech could coat buildings in efficient solar-energy panels". Haaretz. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- Radio Interview of R.Reisfeld with Michael Miro 18.10.2014 on her research for solar energy utilization
- National Geographic, Associated Press story
- Professor R. Reisfeld's audiovideo interview for The Economist
- Professor Reisfeld's interview for Radio Netherlands Worldwide
- Cover for walls – Solar Israel
- Renata Reisfeld's Homepage
- Sol-gel Gateway
- The Harvey M. Krueger Family Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- The Institute of Chemistry of Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- http://doctortsialasara.ru/serdechno-sosudistye-zabolevaniya-i-na/ - The site of T. Saraidarov, member of the research group of Prof. Reisfeld
- http://agirusbook.com/ - The sci-fi site of V. Levchenko, member of the research group of Prof. Reisfeld