The Renault Arkana is an upcoming compact (C-segment) crossover produced by Renault. It would initially be assembled by Renault Russia at its Moscow plant and its unveiling took place at the 2018 Moscow International Automobile Salon through a near-production showcar. The car has a coupe-like styling. It will be built on the Renault B0+ platform, a heavily revised variant of the B0 platform used by models such as the Kaptur and Duster. Sales would start in 2019.The C-segment Arkana, which measures in at 4,543 mm long, 2,047 mm wide, 2,721 mm wheelbase and 1,576 mm tall.
A showcar based on the Arkana, the XM3 Inspire, was introduced by Renault subsidiary Renault Samsung Motors and unveiled at the 2019 Seoul Motor Show. The main differences with the Arkana are a redesigned front grill, a different colour scheme and a revised bodywork.
- "Arkana, Renault's new distinctive crossover" (Press release). Renault. 22 August 2018. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- Attwood, James (22 August 2018). "New Renault Arkana crossover previewed ahead of reveal". Autocar. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- Sigal, Peter (22 August 2018). "Renault teases new global crossover". Automotive News Europe. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- Attwood, James (29 August 2018). "Renault launches Arkana coupe crossover at Moscow motor show". Autocar. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- Leggett, Dave (29 August 2018). "Renault shows Arkana C-seg 'coupe-crossover'". Just-auto. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- Gibbs, Nick (29 August 2018). "Renault expects Arkana's coupe styling will stand out in crossover market". Automotive News Europe. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- "XM3 INSPIRE: A FUTURE ELEGANT AND DISTINCTIVE COUPÉ SUV FOR RENAULT SAMSUNG MOTORS". Renault Live blog. 28 March 2019. Retrieved 28 March 2019.