From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up render in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Render, rendered, or rendering may refer to:
- Artistic rendering, Creating, shading and texturing of an image
- Architectural rendering, creating two-dimensional images or animations showing the attributes of a proposed architectural design
- Rendering (computer graphics), generating an image from a model by means of computer programs
- Rendering engine, the software that transforms (renders) data into a picture
- Web browser engine, renders HTML
- 3D rendering, generating image or motion picture from virtual 3D models
- High dynamic range rendering, allows preservation of details that may be lost due to limiting contrast ratios
- Non-photorealistic rendering, focuses on enabling a wide variety of expressive styles for digital art
- Scanline rendering, algorithm for visible surface determination
- Volume rendering, used to display a 2D projection of a 3D discretely sampled data set
- Rendered (radio program), an independent radio program about the DIY movement
- Rendered in Vain, an album by Zonaria
- Rendered Waters, an album by Kingdom Come
- Rendering (culinary), separation of animal fat from other tissues
- Rendering (animal products), converting waste animal tissue into value-added materials
- Cement render or stucco, a surface covering to the external façade of buildings
- Rendition (law), surrendering or turning over a person or property, particularly from one jurisdiction to another
- Rendering, a composition by Luciano Berio based on sketches for Franz Schubert's tenth symphony.
- Salute render, raising an unfolded right hand to the forehead to show respect or subjection to the senior officers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Render.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.