|Full name||Renee Lyn Leota|
|Date of birth||16 May 1990|
|Place of birth||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|2006–2010||New Zealand U-20|
Leota, who had made a single substitute appearance at the 2006 Women's U-20 World Cup finals in Russia as they held Brazil to a goalless draw, was again included in the U-20 squad for the 2008 Women's U-20 World Cup finals in Chile. She appeared in the first group game as a second-half substitute as New Zealand lost 2–3 against African champions, Nigeria, and scored with her first touch of the ball in their second group game as she came on as a 65th-minute substitute, helping NZ to a 4–3 win over the hosts. In 2010 she represented New Zealand for a third Under-20 World Cup, this time in Germany, playing in all three group games.
- "Caps 'n' Goals, New Zealand Women's national representatives". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 11 June 2009.
- "Line-ups, 2006-". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 23 November 2008.
- "Olympic Football Squads Named". New Zealand Olympic Committee. 4 July 2008. Retrieved 4 July 2008.
- "Match report - Brazil vs New Zealand". FIFA. 23 August 2006.
- "New Zealand (NZL)". FIFA. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- "Match report - Chile vs New Zealand". FIFA. 22 November 2008.
- "FIFA Under 20 Women's World Cup, Germany 2010 – Team – New Zealand". FIFA. Retrieved 17 October 2010.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|