|Look up renegade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A renegade is a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles. In religion, the term apostasy is used.
Renegade may also refer to:
- Lake Renegade, an American amphibious aircraft design
- Murphy Renegade, a Canadian ultralight biplane design
- Southern Aeronautical Renegade, an American racing aircraft design
- Command & Conquer: Renegade, a 2002 first-person shooter video game
- Renegade (video game), a 1986 video game
- Renegade Legion, a 1990 board game series including the video game Renegade: the Battle for Jacob's Star
- Renegade Software, a games publisher of the 1990s
- Jak II: Renegade, the second game in the Jak and Daxter series
- Renegade points, a type of scoring/level system in the game series Mass Effect
- Renegade, a 1989 novel by Cordell Scotten in the Isaac Asimov's Robots and Aliens series
- Dick Grayson, whose evil identity was Renegade
- "The Renegade" (short story), a 1957 short story by Albert Camus
- "The Renegade" (poem), a poem by David Diop
- Renegade (band), 1983-present, an American rock band, also referred to throughout Latin America as Los Renegados
- The Renegades (1950s band), 1950s Los Angeles band
- The Renegades (production team), an American production duo that are signed to We the Best Music Group
- Renegade (Thin Lizzy album), a 1981 album
- Renegade (Charlie Daniels album), a 1991 album
- Renegade (HammerFall album), a 2000 album
- Renegade (Thin Lizzy album), a 1981 album and song
- "Renegade", a 2005 song by Tommy Walter's band Abandoned Pools
- "Renegade" (ATB song), a 2007 single
- "Renegade" (Daughtry song), a 2011 single
- "Renegade" (HammerFall song), a 2000 song from the album
- "Renegade", a 2009 song by Hed PE from the album New World Orphans
- "Renegade" (Paramore song), 2011
- "Renegade", a 2012 single by Eva Simons
- "Renegade", a 2014 song by Carpark North from the album Phoenix
- "Renegade", a 1970 song by Steppenwolf from the album Steppenwolf 7
- "Renegade" (Styx song), a 1979 song
- "Renegade", a 1991 song by Warren Zevon from the album Mr. Bad Example
- "Renegade" (Jay Z song), a 2001 song by Jay Z featuring Eminem from the album The Blueprint
- "Renegade", a 2014 EP and song by Cimorelli
- "Renegade", a 2015 EP and song by Alexandra Burke
- "The Renegade," a song by Ian Tyson from the Ian & Sylvia album Nashville, also covered by the Pozo-Seco Singers on their album Shades of Time.
- "Renegade", a song by Yanni.
- "Renegade", a 2017 EP and song by Axwell and Ingrosso
Television and film
- The Renegade (Spanish: "La Renegada"), a 1951 Cuban drama film
- Renegade (TV series), produced by Stephen J. Cannell
- They Call Me Renegade, a 1987 Italian film also known as Renegade
- Blueberry (film), a 2004 French movie released in the US as Renegade
- Xavier: Renegade Angel, an American surrealist television program which aired from 2007 to 2009
- The Dell XPS 600 Renegade, a model in the Dell XPS line of computers
- Jeep Renegade (BU), a model of the Jeep CJ series of vehicles
- Renegade (BBS), a bulletin board system written for IBM PC-compatible computers running MS-DOS
- Renegade (roller coaster), a wooden roller coaster at Valleyfair in Shakopee, Minnesota
- Renegade show, a frequent event at juggling conventions
- Rick Wilson (wrestler), professional wrestler who performed under the ring name "The Renegade"
- Renegade, LLC, a social media and marketing consultancy based in New York City
- Renegade (betrayer), a person who has betrayed and run away from his or her own kind
- Barack Obama, whose Secret Service code name is "Renegade"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Renegade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.