Renegade (HammerFall song)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Single by HammerFall|
|from the album Renegade|
|Released||21 August 2000|
|Recorded||Hansen Studios, Hamburg, October 1998|
Ragnarök Studios, Stockholm, May 1999
WireWorld Studios, Nashville, Tennessee, April–June 2000
|Genre||Power metal, Heavy metal|
|Songwriter(s)||Dronjak, Cans, Jesper Strömblad|
|Producer(s)||HammerFall, Michael Wagener, The Wahlqvist Brothers, Kai Hansen, Dirk Schlächter|
|HammerFall singles chronology|
"Renegade" is a song by HammerFall, the first single from their album Renegade. It was released on 21 August 2000 and contains three audio tracks (two of those are non-album tracks), screensavers and a video special.
It includes a cover version of the 1983 Accept song "Head over Heels" (from their album Balls to the Wall).
It reached 89th in the German charts and scored 17th in Sweden.
|1.||"Renegade"||Dronjak, Cans, Jesper Strömblad||4:24|
|2.||"Run with the Devil"||R. Wahlqvist||3:39|
|3.||"Head Over Heels"||Accept & Deaffy||4:35|
|4.||"HammerFall in WireWorld"|
- 'Behind the scenes' footage from the recording session.
- HammerFall screensaver.
- Joacim Cans - Lead and backing vocals
- Oscar Dronjak - Guitar and backing vocals
- Stefan Elmgren - Lead guitar
- Magnus Rosén - Bass guitar
- Anders Johansson - Drums
- Track 1: vocals, guitar and keyboards by Kai Hansen, backing vocals by Udo Dirkschneider.
- Track 2: backing vocals by the Wahlqvist Brothers.
- Track 3: lead vocals by Udo Dirkschneider, backing vocals by Kai Hansen.
-  Limited 7" Red Vinyl release with two tracks: "Renegade" on A-side and "Head Over Heels" on B-side. "Head Over Heels" is taken from the Nuclear Blast compilation "A Tribute to Accept".
-  Limited 7" Test Pressing black Vinyl release with the first two tracks on it. Only a handful were made.