|Industry||Video game industry|
|Defunct||29 August 2016|
|Headquarters||Austin, Texas, United States|
Renegade Kid LLC was a video game development company that was founded in early 2007 by Jools Watsham and Gregg Hargrove. The company is known for making Dementium: The Ward for the Nintendo DS. In 2014 the company announced that it was going to hold a Kickstarter campaign to fund an upcoming episodic first-person horror game entitled Cult County. The campaign was ultimately unsuccessful and Renegade Kid announced that the game would still be created, but that it would take much longer to complete.
On 29 August 2016, it was announced that Renegade Kid has closed, to be replaced by two new studios: Atooi (who owns all of Renegade Kid's 2D IPs, such as Mutant Mudds) and Infitizmo (which owns all of Renegade Kid's 3D IPs, such as Dementium).
|2007||Dementium: The Ward||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Published by Gamecock Media Group|
|2009||Moon||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Published by Mastiff|
|2010||Dementium II||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Published by SouthPeak Games|
|2011||ATV Wild Ride||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Face Racers: Photo Finish||No||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Published by Majesco Entertainment|
|Planet Crashers||No||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||Published by Ignition Entertainment|
|2013||ATV Wild Ride 3D||No||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Mutant Mudds Deluxe||No||Yes[a]||Yes||Yes[a]||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes[a]|
|2016||Mutant Mudds Super Challenge||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|2017||ATV Renegades||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Published by Nighthawk Interactive|
- Moon (2008, Game Boy Color)
- Son of the Dragon (2009, Wii)
- Crash Landed (2010, Nintendo DS)
- Maximillian and the Rise of the Mutant Mudds (2011, Nintendo DS)
- Razor Global Determination Pro Tour (2014, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox One)
- Cult County (2014, Nintendo 3DS)
- Dementium II Remastered (2016, Nintendo 3DS, on hold)
- Content was added to original game through an update
- Farokhmanesh, Megan (April 2, 2014). "Renegade Kid launches Kickstarter for 'slow burn' horror game Cult County". Polygon. Vox Media. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- Campbell, Colin (May 3, 2014). "Cult County presses ahead despite Kickstarter failure". Polygon. Vox Media. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- Wawro, Alex (August 29, 2016). "One studio becomes two as Xeodrifter dev Renegade Kid shuts down". Gamasutra. Retrieved August 30, 2016.
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|