|Created by||Kyle Hunt|
|Alexa rank||77,269 (August 2018[update])|
|Part of a series on|
Part of Jewish history
Renegade Tribune is an anti-Semitic, white separatist, holocaust denying, historical revisionist, white nationalist, and neo-Nazi website established in 2012 by Kyle Hunt. The website, which is part of a larger brand known as Renegade Broadcasting, primarily focuses on white separatism and antisemitism. In addition to white separatist and anti-Semitic ideology being posted on the website, it also offers content based on volkisch paganism and harsh criticism of other pagans for "wanting to ruin their bloodlines".
Labour Party Controversy
In March of 2018, Christine Shawcroft, who just became the chairwoman of the Labour Party disputes panel not even three months prior to the event, was found to be defending Alan Bull, a candidate who posted a link to a Renegade Tribune article along with a Facebook post that said, "International Red Cross report confirms the Holocaust of six million Jews is a hoax". As a response to the incident, Renegade Tribune made an article called "UK Labour Candidate Shared Holohoax Article from Renegade Tribune, Suspended by Party".
- "Renegadetribune.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors". Alexa Internet. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- Zaitchik, Alexander (January 2, 2018). "Close encounters of the racist kind".
- Torres, Andrea (February 17, 2016). "Active neo-Nazi groups in Florida". Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- Montgomery, Blake (December 7, 2017). "White Nationalists On Internet Radio Are Proving To Be Problematic For Advertisers". Buzzfeed News. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- Brockman, Andy (March 30, 2018). "UK LABOUR PARTY LEADERSHIP IN HOLOCAUST DENIAL FAKE HISTORY FAIL". The Pipeline. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- Daisley, Stephen (March 29, 2018). "Labour can't tackle anti-Semitism under Corbyn". The Spectator. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|